Chapter 6

Camilas POV
I'm not gonna lie but Y/N looks good like goooood like hot in her uniform. Ughhh why am I thinking like this. If I hadn't been so selfish I probably would still be with her and she wouldn't have had to join the army or go through what she's been through. Ughhh I hate myself so much for what I caused on her.
"Hey Y/N .... Umm never mind." Ughh I hate myself right now like come on have a damn conversation Camila.
"Camila what's wrong?" She just looked at me with the most beautiful hazel eyes.
"It's nothing ... don't worry about it" I smiled.
"From knowing you when you say don't worry , it's like a big sign to worry so ima ask you again .... Camila what's wrong". Ughhh she's still the same caring girl I fell for.
She always considers my feelings and emotions before hers or others in general.
"It's just.... I-I umm... well ughh Y/N can you just hold me I know you're upset and mad and hurt and I just need you in this moment, I know I'm stupid for asking this."
I can't stand myself ughhh , she probably thinks I'm stupid for what I just said. I just put my head down and let out a long deep sigh. She didn't say anything back to me , at first I heard a bunch of movement and then I felt my seat begin to move in a laying position. It freaked me out but I looked over at her and she was doing the same with her and then what shocked me was her next words.
"Come here." As she opened her arms for me to cuddle into like old time. I just looked at her and decided on not saying anything but just getting comfortable. I laid on her chest as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and waist. I took a deep breathe taking in her scent and closed my eyes.
I never thought I would ever have her back in my life after what I had done let alone be in her arms again. A few minutes passed, and it wasn't until I heard a females voice speaking .
"Aye dork you good? Wowwww a woman already in your arms ? Dude it's been 2 hours since I left you and you're ... I can't even stand you at time" she laughed at whoever she was speaking to. I kept my eyes close feeling the closeness I had with Y/N. Until I heard her speak to the person.
"Riss what the heck shhhh ... she's not some woman you act like I'm a womanizer.... It's ... umm ... cami"

Y/N PoV

"WHAT! As is like cami the ex or like CAMI YOUR EX" she was at this point screaming. Causing Camila to stir in my arms and I looked down "shhh shhh it's okay" and held her tighter.
"Riss can you shut up , yes Camila as in my ex I ran into her mom and her , we got to talking and she cried a lot and ended up sleeping"
"OMG! Y/N there is so much I wanna tell you in how wrong this is , but I'm not going to stand here and do it , but when we're back home , oooooo you're gonna see , plus she has a boyfriend that's most likely on the plane so like be careful I don't need to bring home a broken Y/N" she walked away and I just let out the biggest sigh I held in.
"You know your friend is right , my bf is on this plane." She mumbled in my chest.
"Ugh you two are mood killers" I rolled my eyes.
Camila just laughed in my chest.

"Attention all passengers we will now be arriving to Miami Florida in just under 30mins" the captain spoke.
"I should probably get back to Austin and my mom over there" I heard Camila speak as she was unwrapping herself.
"Yeah yeah you're right." I didn't know what to say. I can't just be like no don't go yet.
As she stood up to move into the aisle ...
"Attention we will experience turbulence due to weather conditions, please remain seated and seatbelt on", was announced.
And in that very moment Camila fell back and sat completely on my lap.
"Ahh Cam-ilaaa" I moaned out. She sat so hard on my not so little guy.
"Oops sorry Y/N." She looked back and tried to stand to slide back into her seat. This movement wasn't helping my situation down there.
I don't wear compression shorts unless I'm wear certain clothes and right now is one of those loose days. She kept moving around until the flight attendant came and asked her to please sit in her seat. And she looked embarrassed from the position we were in. I held her waist and moved her up and she then sat back down in her seat.
She just looked at me then down at my package and said,
"Umm Y/N you know umm well you have a umm." She kept stuttering.
"Yes Camila I know I have a umm you know umm hahah I think I remember" I said to her laughing.
"No I know but .... You have a boner." And In that moment I seen her blush and looked at my eyes and then down telling me to look down. And as I did there it was a damn boner she made happen.
"Ughh that's embarrassing, sorry didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I felt embarrassed at this point. I put my hand on it pushing it down.
"Ahh fuck." This sucks.
"It's okay it's not something new , I sorry for a split second I forgot about you know until I fell back and it clicked to me , I didn't mean for it to happen." She wasn't helping my situation once again.
"It's not like I can go take care of it, haha it's okay sorry it happen." She was just blushing almost as if she was satisfied of her doing.
"Y/N!? , can I have your number in case?" She told me.
"Huh? Yeah yeah my phones in my in my jacket pocket you can get it do whatever you want haha my hands are kinda busy" I was trying to hold down my boner and think of dead puppies to bring it down.

Camilas PoV
I wish I could help her out with her .... Ugh what am I thinking. I have Austin I can take care of his not
Y/N's.  Her and I never had sex when we were together I always told her I wanted to wait for the right time so we never got to experience it. I mean yeah we would have heated make out sessions and this would be the result but she always took care of it. Ughhh I want to so bad now.
I grabbed her phone and she had a passcode on it , I looked over at her and she had her eyes closed as if she was thinking about something.
I looked at the screen and tried to put in a code and it was wrong , I then thought of her
Bday nope wrong , mine nope wrong ughhh. I think and think and tried my birth day and our anniversary day and boom unlocked. Ughh Y/N whhhyyy! I put my contact in and texted myself and put her contact in mine and saved them both.
"Attention passengers we are now arriving to Miami Florida thank you for flying United Air lines."