Chapter 7

Y/N PoV
Ughh I can't believe myself right now. I should be mad at her and hate her. But no, here I am getting turned on. I mean she's still the same cute beautiful girl on the inside but her body has definitely matured and in a good way. I mean her cute butt is now this ughhh beautiful amazing HUGE butt. I'd have her sit on me anytime.... What am I saying she's taken.
"Ugh Camila this isn't going down." I spoke and looked at her more so annoyed.
"We'll not my fault just fix it before my mom sees because I sure as hell don't need her thinking something that isn't true". Okay I hate her.
"I hate you." I said back.
"No you don't." She just smiled evilly at me.
As I stood up to reach for my bag on the overhead I felt my shirt rise up a bit but didn't care much of it . I asked Camila if she had any bags to get down so I could reach for them but she said her bf had them. I looked over and seen her moms overhead bag I helped place and took it down for her.
"Yo car Michael you good? Ready ? Go in front of me." I told Camila. She just looked at me and rolled her eyes, I seen a slight blush but I could be wrong. I waited for Clarissa to come behind me so we could get our baggage together.
"Hey Riss did you get our rental car?"she was busy on her phone and then looked up at me.
"Yeah I got us, when don't I" she laughed. I mean it's true she basically does everything for us if we're traveling together or out on deployment. Some people always think we're a couple but Clarissa has a fiancé named Nick and they've been together for 6years and he's like my brother.

Camilas POV.
Y/N was reaching for her bags on the overhead and I couldn't take my eyes off of her as her shirt raised up a little showing her hot V-line and the slight Boner she still had. She had my mind and heart going crazy. It wasn't until she broke me out of my daze when I heard her speak
"Yo car Michael you good? Ready ? Go in front of me." I just rolled my eyes at her she's always making fun of my name. I mean I find it cute but really "Car-Michael" Y/N.
As we're walking Y/N and her friend are behind me talking. We got to we're my mom and Austin we're sitting and I heard my mom speak.
"Camila let me call your papi and tell him we're here, can you and Austin get our bags?"
"Si, mami" I then looked at Austin.
"Babe can you help my mom with her bags I'll take ours she's calling my dad to tell him we're here already." Austin so cutely smiles at me.
"I got you baby." Ughh she's sooo cute.
Austin gets behind me and in front of Y/N. Ohhh how awkward. We made it out of the plane and I put my sunglasses on and hat so I'm not that much recognized. Y/N has never experienced any type of my fans and how loud they can get. I love my fans to death. They're literally my family and friends.
"Hey karla, heyy karla? Camila! YO!"
It was so loud I could barely hear someone calling me from behind.
Until I hear Austin speak to someone.
"Hey hey hey calm down we just landed, she's busy , sorry she can't take pictures and stop calling her karla." He told the person calling me. As I turned around I realized it was Y/N. I mentally slapped myself.

Y/N PoV
As we were walking out I told Riss to go to where the car rentals were and I would get our bags. Until I realized I had one of Ms. C's bags so I called out to Camila but there were a bunch of screaming fans and people.
"Hey karla, heyy karla? Camila! YO!" Man she can't hear me. But the guy behind her turned around to me and said "Hey hey hey calm down we just landed, she's busy , sorry she can't take pictures and stop calling her karla." Kind of rudely too. So I seen Camila turn around and faced me. But I choose to ignore her and went to Ms. C who was on the phone and told her
"A ma aquí está su maleta, te la baje." In Spanish letting her know I took down her bag. She looked at me saying
"Gracias mija por bajarla." I smiled at her and told her you're welcome and just as I was about to leave she stopped me.
"Hey mija where you are going?"
"Home. I'm going to surprise my family well they all moved out to California but ima FaceTime then at my house and tell them I'm home." I told her.
"Aww that's so sweet , are you flying out to California too? Because we're leaving tomorrow morning before the hurricane, we just came to get My husband and Sofia." She was telling me.
"No I'll probably fly out to California so other time, I have to board up the house and get ready for the storm, I'm staying unless they evacuate us." I smiled.
And it wasn't until I heard Camila telling me ,
"Are you insane !!!? Are you really going to stay for a hurricane." She looked at me with anger as if like I was a lil kid doing something wrong.
I just told her
"Umm yeah it's my house and plus I wanna help out other people too like the old ones that can't really excavate or move as quickly."
She just looked at me and said " te voy hablar y vas a ver." and I laughed and said "oooo scary Camila"
Her bf looked at me crazy because I was taking to his gf and her mom. I then pulled out my hand in front of him to shake and said "hey man I'm Y/N a old family friend of the cabellos" and smiled as I said it making him look stupid.
He shook my hand and just said hey.
"We'll looks like we're parting ways once more, it was nicely seeing you all and meeting you ummm Austin ? .... Get home safely and tell that lil squirt Sofia I said hi." As I hugged mama C and awkwardly hugged Camila I walked away.