Chapter 13

Y/N PoV

I went out for a bit looking for anyone in need and helped out a couple of people / kids. I broke my heart seeing how many families lost their homes and loved ones.

I got home around dinner time, and decided to get cleaned up as best I could . I decided to turn on the generator to have some warmth come in the house.

I sat on my bed with my guitar and started thinking a bout the old days with Camila. I really loved her and I wanted to marry her and start a family. We talked about wanting kids and wanting to buy a house together. I miss our times when we spoke of our future and feel the love for one another. I miss laughing and crying , kissing and cuddling.

Back in 2016 I was is a bad place in the army. I hit rock bottom, I wanted nothing more than to reach out to her and ask her to just hold me one more time. To tell me everything was going to be okay and that she loved me.

I was stabbed 4x and shot 2x. I came so close to death. I didn't think I was going to make it out. But the one thing the one thing that was able to help through the pain and the physical therapy was her.

Her voice. Hearing her voice eve night pushed me to do better. I want to tell her but I don't want her to k ow the pain and the horrific things I lived in the army. I hope one day I can tell her. But for now she's just Camila Cabello. She's not my Bubs.....

Cami PoV

I was done with tapping The Voice for today. I have to say there is a lot of talent this year and I'm hoping for a Win to shut Grandpa Blake up.  Austin and I agreed to have a dinner date tonight to celebrate my successful day.

I seen Y/N was calling me but I didn't answer it because Austin was here to pick me up.
"Babe comon let's go" I heard him say.
"Coming babe , give me 2 mins im putting my shoes on" I yelled from the stairs.
Y/N called me again and I'm declined her call. Why's she calling me so much. I get it I told her to call me but I'm starting to fall back to getting attached with her and I can't do that to myself again especially now that I'm with Austin. I love him he's sweet and kind. Cares for me and makes me constantly laugh non stop. He takes the edge off with im feeling down and I love him for that.

"Baby ready" I seen him sitting on the couch.
"We'll hello gorgeous! Yes let's go" he open the car door for me and we went to restaurant.

Y/N PoV
Seriously she declined me. Ignores my calls. Great the cute caring Camila is gone and now the "IDGF" karla is back. I should've known this would happen. Why would I have thought she was going to be back in my life.

I make dinner and decided in watching Netflix for the rest of the night.  I was getting tired and got in IG , dumbest decision. I seen karla out and bout with her bf holding hand and kissing. Her smile was bright and beautiful. She looks in love and you can tell it's genuine. It broke my heart just looking at the photos more and more.  I didn't realize I was crying until I couldn't see the pictures clear anymore. I decided to just sleep at that point.

Camila PoV

Austin and I had a wonderful night we ate and went out for a movie afterwards. We came home and we'll had a little us time, if you know what I mean. I needed to get Y/N off my mind in the moment.