Chapter 31 (Part I)

"Get Out." Ji Yung said to him.

Minho, who heard it pretty clearly bit the inside of his cheeks before actually fiddling with his seatbelt and getting out, slamming the door behind him.

He pulled up his hoodie to cover his face and put on a mask so that his face wasn't visible and then started walking to the dorms. It was only fifteen minutes away. He didn't feel guilty at all for snapping at Ji Yung. At this rate she was being to naggy towards him. He was not a five year old kid. He knew how to handle things.

Minho sighed as he felt a throbbing ache on the forehead. He had to walk faster or else his body would give up on him.

.
.
.
.
.

Ji Yung bit her lower lip. Ofcourse she had made not a quite clever decision by kicking Minho out of the car like this. What if the boy gets mobbed?

In this situation there's only one person she could call for- Seo Jin.

"Hello?"

"Ah, thank god you picked. Can you just ensure Minho reaches the apartment safely? It's just that..." She told him the whole thing hurriedly and heard Seo Jin sigh from the other side. ".....I know it was a bad decision but please, help me." She requested him.

"Ofcourse Noona, I will ensure that he doesn't get in trouble but do you know that Ji-----THIS LINE HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER." Seo Jin was going to say something but Ji Yung's phone had to die at that exact moment.

"AISHH!!! WHAT IS THIS- IS THIS A JOKE OR SOMETHING- YAHHH!!!" She yelled frustratingly at the phone but ofcourse the phone was infact, a non-living object so it was unbothered towards all the cursing she did.

.
.
.
.

Minho opened the door to his room. His head was pulsing and he felt dizzy. He needed to take some painkillers. He fidled with the lock for a sec or two, only to realise it was open already. Must be one of the members, who had unlocked it.

He opened the door to the dark room. He never switched on the lights, infact he never needed the lights. He was quite used to living in the gloomy atmosphere now, and even during the day, the curtains were spread out on the window to prevent the sunlight from coming inside.

He walked to the drawer and pulled it out rashly, just to fiddle with the different bottles of pills not arranged in order.

"Minho hyung."

Shocked, the glass bottle felt loose from his grip and crashed on the floor. No....Minho thought. It was a hallucination.

"Hyung. I was waiting for you."

It was a hallucination. It's not real. There's no way Jisung is here. He repeated.

Minho turned around abruptly to see him, standing in an oversized black tee and some baggy jeans, his black hair was a mess, falling on his eyes partly, Han Jisung looked as beautiful as ever.

His heart fills up with contentment and a bittersweet happiness, as he pulls him closer into his arms. Jisung, however a bit shocked took a while to hug him back although when he did, the boy felt his heart ache as tears escaped his eyes one by one.

None of them said anything, and stayed like this for a awhile.

Jisung chuckled softly at the older's behaviour. "Hyung, seems like you missed me a lot huh?"

Minho, as soon as he heard his voice, he remembered how miserable he was when Han wasn't here. And he was, still miserable. He felt like a fool now. Han, being away from him must have never thought about him once. Minho after all was the only one to think about the latter.

It was only him.

With this, Minho pushed him away from the embrace. The push came out weaker than he intended, but it was enough to make Jisung stagger back.

"Han Jisung. Please get out of my room." He said bitterly as tears blurred his vision. He felt dizzy, nauseous. His headache was slowly getting worse.

"But Hyung, please, listen to me-" Jisung's pleading voice laced with concern echoed through the empty room.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Minho pushed him away with a greater force.

Jisung gripped his hand tighter. "Minho hyung please-"

"GO AHEAD AND LEAVE. LEAVE LIKE YOU DID A MONTH AGO." He tried to yank his hand away from his grip and succeeded in doing so meanwhile Jisung's expression softened.

"I'm sorry, but please don't do this hyung." He pleaded.

Minho stumbled across the room and rested his hands on the wall for support. His heart was beating too frantically. He felt sick in his gut and winced in the throbbing pain of his head. His vision went darker as his body couldn't take it anymore. He closed his eyes.

a.n. annyeong y'all hehe it's your dear author nim. Check out woniemanimani 's new book which is an Enyphen Jay fanfic!! Give her lots of support and love!! ✨❤️