𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒊𝒏

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

DISDAIN BOOK 1

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

In the dead silence of the night, the night had just begun, yet only in the distance, was the sound of majestic flapping wings. Vhagar could only be described as anxious. She could sense her riders distress from miles away. And then the silence ceased. It echoed with cheers and slurs of absolute pride throughout castle driftmark. In the furthest room in the west wing, a babes cry rang through the air. Lady Laena Velaryon felt her cheeks burn as tears ran down them. Out of breath, she pass a look to her dear husband. It's the first time she's seen him truly happy. Lips stretched, teeth showing and those dragon eyes trained on the squirming naked baby in the maestars arms. Three hours of painful labour had felt like three hours well spent.

The babe had just taken it's first breaths and Daemon was convinced he'd turn the world to ash for this babe. The wails were so loud that he was almost convinced the babe wished for everyone to hear celebrate it. He watched as the maester placed the now wrapped babe in his Lady's wife's arms. Once wrapped in the heat of it's mothers hold, only then did the babe settle down.

"A girl, my prince."

⚜

"Would he stop the war for her?"

𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙