Season 1: Hell games: Chapter 3: Like brothers

" [Output: Elemental: Air impact.] " I murmured my power. This may be harder to explain than the power of Dicou.

"An impact is a collision between two or more forces. Like when you're clapping your hands you create an impact or collision ". I clapped my hands. I saw Alexis and Dicou grinning. The other boys were looking at me with no interest while the girls looked at me with awe.

' Maybe I'm too handsome ' I thought. I was blessed with a handsome but I felt more blessed by my power.

" I can also make them stronger. " I clapped again.

CLAP!!!

Everybody looked at me with shock, except for Alexis and Dicou. They were all astonished by the loud clap I made. I could even sense the other classes walking.

' What the hell happened? Must be on their thoughts right?'

" I can create, reinforce and weaken impacts. When I punch someone, my punch doesn't become stronger but the impact will." I finished explaining my power and went back to my seat. Ms. Taylor got up, walked to the front of the class, and said.

Me and Dicou looked at her. We didn't know why she called us.

' Maybe the explanation of our powers is not understandable. ' I thought. I didn't think of another reason she would call us, the same for Dicou. As we stood up she finally said.

" You haven't told us about your dream or future job yet." We now understood why she called us out. So now we can respond to her.

" In the future, I wanna be the strongest man alive, stronger than anybody in the world " Dicou murmured. He had a proud look when he said that. Everybody was looking at him and was almost laughing. They thought he was a stupid dream considering he's still here in America in place with the supreme Academy. If he really wants to be the strongest man alive, he needs to be a genius because no matter how much time he works he can never rival those with talents. Only at an older age do we have a strength comparable to the top 100 of this world. But will never go beyond that. Everybody looked at him with their eyes. You could almost hear their thoughts. It was probably something like. ' Keep hoping. '

" I'm like Alexis, I still haven't found a dream or a future job that I wanna do later in my life. Because Dicou wants to be strong and Alexis too. I can't be left behind, so I have to follow that because otherwise, they will make too much fuss."I stuttered. it was the truth without me they'd be somehow lost in their life but without them, I wouldn't have her reason to be alive they were like brothers to me. the whole class looked at me but I didn't pay mind.

" OK thank you for coming. Next time we will be talking about the powers and how they work. The power system that we call Molungé." When she finished her goodbyes, everyone went out of the class.

***

The school was finally over. right now I was with Alexis Angel Lisa and Dicou. we were all walking home to the orphanage.

" So how was your class, boys "Lisa stuttered. She wanted to know how it went and if they made any fuss like every time.

" Everything went normal I saw two beautiful girls and Dicou was eyeing one of them a little too much. If Eptosi didn't stop him. She would have fainted. " Alexis murmured. Honestly when he saw that he was almost laughing because he knew what he meant by looking at her like that.

" Her power is superstrength so I imagined a fight with her" Dicou muttered. He was the one who likes fighting the most among all five of us. He will always jump first if there was a fight nearby.

" We can fight later on if you want. " Lisa stuttered. Her power was [Body: Full: Hardening]. She could harden her body till it was as strong as metal.

" Lisa, why are you so eager to lose again? Even if you keep hardening your body you're still too weak to defeat him. " Alexis chuckled. No matter how much she hardens her body, she is still no match for Dicou. Only I and Alexis or strong enough to compete with him. But the two girls or still not at our level. I believe one day they will be strong enough to compete with us if not beat us.

" Hey hey I'm not gonna go all out, it will only be just a little fight. " Dicou sighed. School had just begun, but he was already eager for a fight. Because they were all preparing for the beginning of school, they were all occupied with doing things that miss Monica ordered. So it was difficult to train and fight with the others.

***

Now we were the afternoon. we were finally home at the orphanage and as soon as we came in we saw 4 little children come on our way. they were all between five and seven years old. they were three girls and one boy.

" It's Angel, Lisa, Alexis, Dicou and Eptosi " they screamed our names he could see just how happy they were to see us again. Angel came first to them because she just loved kids she also want to be the inheritor of this orphanage in the future.

" How are you all doing? " She asked. The girls were all looking at her with admiration. In the future, they wanna be just like her beautiful, caring, and an amazing person. But when the boy looked at her, he was blushing. He was different from the girls but wanted a girl as beautiful as her to marry him.

" Let's go eat I'm hungry. I haven't eaten since we came back from school " Alexis sighed. so after he said that everybody went to the dining room to eat what Ms. Monica cooked. it was spaghetti with salmon cream. It was very delicious, her cooking, in general, is always delicious she must have learned from her.

" This is what I've been waiting for " Alexis chuckled hungry because he woke up late he didn't get to eat breakfast and just eat a little bit and noon when it was school. Right now he was devouring his food.

" Thank you Ms. Monica it's really delicious " I murmured. It was always nice to know when you come back home, you have a delicious meal waiting for you.

" I bet I can do better " Lisa muttered proudly.

COUGH! COUGH!

Everyone coughed including Ms. Monica. We didn't say to her but everyone knows that Lisa is terrible at cooking. We always say nice things to her when she cooks but after that, Everybody secretly throws up one by one in a place she cannot see. To do that Angel always kept her busy. Because her power was [ Creature: Mythical: Angel]. She could heal people and herself. So for her, it wasn't a problem, but for the rest of us, it was hell.

" Yeah yeah. " Dicou stuttered. Even he who was not tactful with girls didn't wanna hurt her feelings. The last time he did that she was angry at him for a whole month.

***

After everybody finish eating and doing the dishes. We finally went to the garden where Lisa and Dicou were gonna fight. They were already set in a position. The kids were looking with excitement. I, Alexis, Angel and miss Monica were looking seriously at them. The kids do the countdown put them all of them yelled.

" 5 4 3 2 1 go!! "