Season 1: Hell games: Chapter 5: This is my family

It was a Saturday today. The first thing I did when I woke up was to look at my phone and see that it was 8 in the morning. I glanced at my room and saw that Alexis and Dicou were still sleeping.

' I will be waking them at 9 o'clock. Ms. Monica and Angel are surely awake by now. 'I thought to myself. So I headed downstairs to greet them.

***

" Good morning Eptosi. It's a pleasure to see you wake up first. " Angel chuckled. Yesterday it was very strange for her to see me wake up so late, so she joked about it.

" Yeah, so where is Ms. Monica? Shouldn't she be awake by now? " I asked. Monica was always the first to wake up, so the fact that she wasn't in the kitchen preparing breakfast is surprising. It wasn't normal.

" She drove to the supermarket, so you will help me with breakfast, right? " Angel replied. After she said that we proceeded to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

***

I helped her make breakfast. Usually, she assists Monica with Lisa. Lisa, however, was still asleep due to yesterday's fight.

" So how did you find the fight, Angel? " I asked. I wanted to hear her opinion of yesterday's battle.

" It was a good fight, Lisa really gave her all but what can she do? She was fighting Dicou. " She sighed. If it were anyone other than me, Dicou, and Alexis, she wouldn't have lost. Angel might win against her because she has a troublesome power.

" I'm also proud of her. Luckily Dicou respected the rules. If he didn't I would have beaten him with Alexis. " I inquired. It was a wonder that he could control himself to not use that.

" Do you think you can still beat Lisa? Angel " I called her out. I wanted to know if she was still confident in beating her. The power of Angel was mainly aimed at ranged combat rather than close combat. Also because of her wings, Lisa couldn't touch her. So Angel just sniped her down.

" She's more powerful than me but I'll always have the advantage. If she can't unlock 'that' like you three, she will never be able to beat me. Even Dicou has to use 'that' to defeat me because as long as I can fly he can't catch me. Not the same for you and Alexis though. " Angel replied grinningly. It was true. But the problem is that the battle will be too long and boring to watch.

" Alexis can easily shoot you down while you can't escape my grasp " I chuckled. Neither of the girls, even if they teamed up, could beat me, Alexis or Dicou.

***

It was nine o'clock, I had to wake up those two and Lisa.

" Time to wake up boys " I murmured.

" Let me sleep 30 minutes more, please. " Alexis responded. He wanted to sleep more.

" Same. " Dicou sighed.

" If you guys don't wake up now, there will be no food anymore. You will have to eat what Lisa is going to cook. " As soon as I said that. Alexis and Dicou woke up. You saw in their eyes that they were scared. It was the only thing that could beat them.

" Dicou, what are you waiting for? " Alexis asked. He rushed downstairs as soon as possible.

" Coming!" Dicou replied. He felt the same urge as Alexis.

***

Everyone was eating now. Be it Lisa and the four kids that didn't wake up. Everyone was eating right now.

" Kyle, don't take another one. " One of the three small girls said. She had long blonde hair and a cute face. Kyle was trying to sneak another donut that Ms. Monica bought but got caught by her.