Season 1: Hell games: Chapter 6: Molungé

"More than 1000 years ago, power did not exist in this world. " Ms. Taylor claimed with a mutter to the class as she continued with her lecture. Every person of our generation knew about it.

" The myth says that one day. They were 6 men from different continents on an island. Those 6 couldn't communicate but they became friends and enjoyed each other's company.

" Till one day a meteorite fell from the sky. " She murmured.

I am glad to hear that there is finally some relevant information out there.' I thought. The history of powers was never leaked to the public. The internet has an AI program that monitors the internet for prohibited information and deletes it as soon as it is detected. It was a measure taken by the world government to ensure that children were not given access to that information. They never explained why, however.

"Fortunately, they weren't injured. They walked there and inspected the crater." She said.

" What they found was shocking. They found a human lying in the crater. But they felt that he wasn't human. Nevertheless, they still helped him. "

"When he woke up, he could directly understand them. He helped them understand one another and thanked them for saving him. Nothing more was revealed about him except that he had a strange power. "

" He said that he didn't have much time to live but wanted to grant a wish to each of them. He told them that he would give them the power to be omniscient in this world. "So, the 6 men had to pick before he died." Suddenly, a girl raised her finger. It was Gwen. She had an elemental power like me. If I remember it was [Output:Elemental: Waterhealing].

" So every one of those men chose a category? " Gwen asked. She was curious and couldn't hold her excitement.

You're right, but they did more." She explained to us which men came up with the categories.

European with Output

Oceanian with Mind

North American with Body

South American with Weapon

Asian with Creatures

African with Effect

" They each chose a power category. The creation of types will be covered in a later lesson. "She stuttered. It had been some time since she spoke, so she took a bottle of water to hydrate her mouth.

" The African man came up with the name Molungé which means energy in Lingala. It's a Congolese language. " She finally finished her lesson. After the bell rang, everyone stepped out of the classroom.

***

When everyone went to the playground, we met up with Angel and Lisa. We were talking about what we have learned.

" Today was so nice, I'm learning way more than last year. Guys, how did you find it? " Angel asked. She wanted to know if they liked it or not.

" Boring. " Dicou and Alexis exclaimed. In spite of the fact that the story was nice, it was so boring that they wanted to go to sleep right away. Only one thing left them woken.

"I know that I would have slept if we didn't have Ms. Taylor telling us this story." Alexis inquired. Her gaze was so fixed on her that even she felt the intensity of his gaze.

" Alexis, you weren't even looking at her face. " Dicou chuckled.

" Don't talk like I was the only one looking. You were also fixated on her. " Alexis replied. It was true. All the boys were looking at her.

" You too, Eptosi. " He added.

" Can't lie about that, can you? " Dicou murmured. Those two were looking at me, but I looked at them with a glare that could tell my thoughts. Of course '

" Hey Angel and Lisa, wanna join me after school? "An unknown boy called them out arrogantly. He had short blond hair and blue eyes. He gazed at the girls with a perverted look. He rubbed his hands against each other with a lewd thought for them in his mind.

" Angel, do you know this stupid guy? " Alexis asked annoyed.

" He's someone from our class that has been hitting on me and Lisa. " Angel responded.

" Who do you call stupid?! " He stuttered.

" You dumbass. " Alexis replied.

" My name is Tom, motherfucker. " Tom muttered. He hates to be disrespected the most.

"Don't worry about him, he isn't worth your time." I sighed. I was fed up with their quarrel.

>WOOOSH<

I saw a javelin coming straight at me.

" [ Impact wall ] " I murmured. The javelin was blocked and fell.

>Bang<

Tom fell. He was hit by Alexis's bullet. Everyone in the playground heard the sound of the bullet. They all looked at us, whether they were students or teachers.

" Alexis, can't you hold back? " Lisa puffed. She was a little bothered by what he did. Everyone heard and gazed at her but she really didn't care

" He needed to learn to not throw a weapon at someone. " Alexis answered. Fond of all the attention.

>Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing<

The bell rang. Everyone flocked to the buildings. I could still hear people murmuring over what had happened earlier.

" Did you see that? "

" Yeah, that boy just shot a bullet straight in the head of Tom. "

" You mean Tom Smith, the one with [Weapon: Normal: Piercing javelin]? "

" Yes, He shot a javelin at a group but that was blocked in midair. The bullet came right after that. "

" You're serious?"

" Yeah, that group of five people must be really strong to not be scared by that. "

" Maybe they have already unlocked it? "

" What do you mean? "

" The difference between normal people and geniuses. "

" Stop the cap. If they could use that they would have been sent to the T.S.A "

***

Everyone from our class headed to the gym with Ms. Taylor. She had clothes that showed she was ready to fight.

"Today we will have practical classes. I will assess your skills and if necessary, I will provide you with training. I will personally recommend you to the principal for the battle royale if you are strong enough. " She murmured. We were finally gonna have practical classes. They were classes to help us fight and prepare us for the real world.