Chapter 5

(Smut warning)

"Take me upstairs." I told Billie.

"Why?" She questioned me.

"Cause I want you to fuck me Billie, I want you to make me scream your name and I wanna cum all over your pretty face."

An evil grin appeared across Billies face and she was now carrying me up the stairs and trying to find an empty room.

Once she found a room nobody was in she locked the door and pushed me harshly up against a wall.

She looked at me in the eyes and I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed my lips against hers and began aggressively making out with her.

Billie carried me to the bed and dropped me on my back with a bounce. She stayed kissing me for awhile before moving down to my neck.

I enjoyed the feeling of her leaving hickeys all across my neck. She pulled the straps of my dress down and tore it off my body leaving me in a bra and a red lace thong.

My bra coming off soon after.

Billie took a minute to look at my breast that were now on full display for her. She attached her mouth to my nipple and began to toy with it in her mouth.

I placed my hand on the top of her head keeping her steady. A small moan escaped my lips when she moved her tongue a certain way.

She gave my other boob the same amount of attention before moving on. She traced kisses along my torso leading to my heat.

Once she was where I wanted the most she moved her thumb over my covered clit. My body jolted at the sudden touch. She looped her fingers around my thong and peeled it off throwing it somewhere on the ground.

She took her hands and spread my legs farther apart so she had full access. She took her finger and spread apart my folds gathering my juices on the tip of her finger.

"Look how wet I make you Liz." She said well showing me my juices that coated her finger.

I sat up on my elbows so I could watch her work.

"Fuck me already Billie." I demanded.

She laughed a little to herself before swiftly dragging her tongue through my slit. I through my head back and let a moan escape my mouth.

Billie payed attention to my clit bobbing her head up and down flicking her tongue quickly. I loved the feeling of how her tongue felt against me.

"Fuck Billie just like that." I cried out.

She took her two fingers and pushed them inside my mouth making me suck on them. After she had enough of that she took the fingers that were inside my mouth and shoved them harshly inside of me.

She pumped in and out at a fast pace well still working on my clit.

"Fuck Bil I'm gonna cum."

She continued what she was doing but faster now. She curled her fingers up inside of me hitting my g spot with each thrust.

My back arched off of the bed and my legs began shaking rapidly. I felt my walls tighten around Billies fingers and I came hard on her.

She slowed her movements and pulled out of me and licked my slit one last time cleaning up what she had done. She hovered over me and I looked at her with hooded eyes breathing heavily.

She stuck out her tongue and brought the fingers that were just inside of me to her mouth and licked them clean. She then gave me a sloppy tongue filled kiss making me taste myself on her tongue.