Chapter 17

I pulled up in the driveway and made my way inside. I walked in and saw Billie sitting on the couch in her useful fit, sweat pants and hoodie. She looked beautiful as always.

"Hey baby how was work." She asked.

"Um fine, lemme change and then I have to talk to you."

"Okay." She said in a questioning tone.

I went to my room and sat my stuff down on my bed. I changed into shorts and a hoodie that was Billie's. I took a deep breath nervous to tell Billie what happened.

I went to the couch and sat down facing her.

"Is everything okay?" She questioned.

"No not really." I lowly said.

She gave me a concerned and confused look.

"Today Don and his gang were there."

"At your work?"

"Yes"

Billie demeanor instantly shifted into a nervous but also angry one.

"This guy that was with them asked for a dance and I had to give it to him since he is a costumer and he requested me. When I went into the room with him he got all rough with me and held me down and told me you have 5 days to either get the drugs or give them 25 thousand dollars." I paused and took a deep breath before telling her the rest. "Or they will kill me."

Billies face dropped and she had a worried look on her face.

"They probably weren't being serious." I tried to laugh it off even though nothing was funny.

"No Liz you don't get it. They actually will kill you and if they can't get to you it will be me." She said in all seriousness.

"Just get the cops involved." I told her.

"No they know it will be me and there is a lot of them and they don't go places all together, some of them will get caught and the ones that don't will come after me."

I started to grow more and more terrified with each word she was letting out.

"Well do you have the money."

"No I don't have the money and I don't have enough time to get it."

"What if I help and we combine all the money we have then we can pay it back."

"I don't wanna take your money."

"If I'm going to die because of this I'll pay it all myself if I have to."

"Okay okay fine."

It's the next morning and today me and Billie are going to take all our money out at the bank so we can pay off Don and be done with him.

Billie has 15 thousand and so do I, so after this we will have 5 thousand left combine.

This was absolutely crazy. I know I have done some awful things in my day but this had to be the worst thing ever.

I'm helping my girlfriend pay off a drug dealer so o don't get killed. This was just great.

We arrived at the bank to take out the money and I was obviously almost in tears at the fact I am going to be losing all this money so I don't die.

Hopefully we have enough for this months rent.

Once we finished taking out the money in cash we put it into a bag in the back of Billies car.

"I'm going to call Don and tell him I have the money now so I can just get rid of him." Billie told me, I didn't think that was a bad idea.

"Hello" Billie said into the phone.