Ghost 8

The group of six had soon arrived back at the K/DA residence, where everyone was sat in the living room. The girls had seated themselves on the furniture, while Y/n was seated backwards on a chair he grabbed from the dinning table. His arms resting on the back of the chair.

The silence gave off a tense atmosphere. The girls were honestly afraid to speak up after the information they recieved not so long ago, and it was still sinking in.

"The silence is honestly killing me here" Y/n broke the quiet atmosphere, looking rather annoyed that no one was speaking up. "Are any of you gonna say anything, or am I gonna have to start laying it out for you?"

His words ended up making them jolt in their seat, kai'sa was the most notable as she tried using one of Ahri's tail to hide herself. As cute as he saw the action, thiwasth a rather serious situation they were all in.

"Is it true?" Y/n's eyes landed on Seraphine. She was the first of them to speak up ever since the got here. "Is it true what they said about you being the Rider?"

"Would you like me to tell? Or should I let him explain it to you all?" The thought of letting him explain it didn't sit well with the boy, considering one out several of the biggest sinners they've seen was sitting in the room with them. But he was better explanations about this sort of stuff than he was.

"Allow me to take it from here partner" The Rider spoke in the boys mind. The boys eyes trailing down to the glass table, seeing his reflection staring back at him, expect he was standing and not sitting.

"Better you than me. You better not be hungry" Considering the boy was talking aloud, the girls were becoming more fearful as to what was going to happen.

"That beasts soul was rather filling, I won't be hungry for a while. You worry a little much" Y/n shrugged his shoulders before nodding his head. His skin began to steam and turn red, and his jacket began to slowly boil. Soon, the flesh on his hands and head began burning away and catching flame, soon revealing the full form of the Rider. "Now then, are we about to have a civilized attitude?"

The amount of fear in the five of them skyrocketed. Especially for Evelynn, who shot out one of her lashers at the rider out of instinct. The Rider simply grabbed it with the tip inches away from his skull. "I'll take that as a maybe"

The Riders golden orbs stared at Evelynn as he patiently waited for her to calm down. The lust demons breathing was still erratic and heavy, but she finally calmed her self, letting the Rider let go of the lasher as she retracted it back.

"I'll explain as much as I'm allowed, so you all better pay attention" The Rider started off, waiting for them to fully pay attention. "To start off, we are hunting down the leader of an unnamed organization, an Envy demon named Varkus"

This came as quite a shock to the girls. As far as they knew, Envy demons share some similarities with Greed demons. One of those similarities is the ability to take powers or artificially create lesser powers.

"As for those creatures you saw, those are demonized humans that made a deal with Varkus" His gaze then trailed Kai'sa. "You would know better than everyone here, what that must feel like"

The first day they all met, the Rider paid close attention the memories Kai'sa's sins gave. Once a little girl, soon captured by demons of greed and turned into a weapon.

"Don't act as if you know us personally" Evelynn stated with venom lacing her words. She came to regret that decision when the Rider turned his gaze to her.

"Your sins allow me to see the memories of your sinful past. As a lust demon, you have a compelling desire or sexual acts. You however took it a step further, and gained a sick pleasure for tormenting every single one of your victims"