Ghost 5

She didn't want to believe what she had seen, but the fact that she had tried everything in hopes of waking from a terrible nightmare were all for naught. Her bikes engine roaring as she desperately drove home.

It didn't help that she was following a trail of flames. She didn't feel like pissing off The Ghost rider if she could help it. Good thing too as she had broken off down her street where the flames ceased.

She quickly drove in the garage, not bothering to flip the kickstand down as the bike fell on its side when she got off. She quickly walked into the main building, slamming the door behind her as she slid down it, clutching her head a little as she was still processing everything.

"Its alright...It wasn't real. This is all just a really scary dream your having Akali, so pull yourself together!" She kept trying to calm herself, but her emotions only gave the opposite effect.

"Rogue? What's gotten into you?" Evelynn walked around the corner, with Ahri behind her. Akali practically screamed out of fear, instinctively throwing a kunai which was caught between Evelynns fingers.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!" Akali apologizes, cussing at herself for letting her fear get the best of her. The demon placing the kunai on a nearby counter.

"Near impalement aside, what happened to you? Your all covered in soot" Ahri asks with curiosity and worry. She has never seen Akali this scared in her time of knowing her.

"I don't even know how to explain it...even then I doubt you'd all believe me.." The two gave a sort of 'Try me' look to the ninja, causing her to sigh. "Here goes. I encountered the Ghost rider"

The two honestly thought she was pulling their legs when she said this. The two looked to each other for a moment before Evelynn spoke up. "Rogue, please tell me this is some sort of prank?"

"For crying out loud, does this look like a prank to you?!" Akali practically yelled which caught the demon off guard a little. Ahri herself was starting to believe that she was indeed serious.

"Is everything ok?" Seraphine asks as both she and Kai'sa joined them. Both gained worried expression when they saw the dirty state that Akali was in.

"Kali, if what your saying is true, then I'm willing to believe you. However, I'm going to ask now if I can check your memories" Everyone knew why Ahri had asked this. It was a sort of backup way of being honest when words wouldln't cut it.

"Go ahead, anything to convince you all that I'm serious" Akali pleaded to her best friend. Ahri helped her stand up before cupping both of Akali's cheeks in her hands, beginning to check her memories.

The events played out from Akali's point of view, and she felt every emotion as well. Curiosity, rising panic, and perpetual state of fear. Ahri's breath became rapid as she released her hands from Akali.

The others began to show worry and panic. Evelynn seemed fine but she was finding it very difficult to keep her fear in check. "O-ok....lets...um....try to keep a level head about this..." Ahri's words were shaken as she curled her tails around her.

The fox Vastayan was now enveloped in the arms of her friends, comforting each other in hopes of relieving the fear everyone was now feeling. Evelynn was feeling the most terrified out of them, and she was dreading what would happen if she ever crossed paths with the rider.

Around the same time, Y/n had just sat down the Barrett on the table, the blank expression he wore turned into a angered scowl. His clenched fists slowly caught fire until he slammed them into the table, creating a fiery blast that broke it into burning splinters.

"DAMN IT! We were so close, and you blew it!" He vented the obvious frustration he held. "You should have taken down more of the infantry before they could pilot one of those mechs!"