|Chapter 1 |

Sunny Elizabeth Harper, is my name and this is a story about how my Mysterious Nextdoor Neighbor and I fell in love. Let's get into it shall we.

Friday morning. I wake up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm going off I throw it up against the wall to make it shut up.

I raise up in bed, running my hands through my head to fix my bed hair. I make my way over to open my window to let some sunlight into my room so it didn't look like I was living inside a cave.

While I was hanging up the curtains to my window I noticed him.

My Mysterious Nextdoor Neighbor, Xavier Garcia Vincenzo, weird name I'm I right. Xavier lives alone from what I can tell, he's very Mysterious.
He moved nextdoor to us a few months ago. Xavier is very built like he works out on a weekly or daily basis, he wears nothing but black, you know your typical mystery bad boy style type like.

He drives a black Camero sometimes a motorcycle, he goes to my school, but he's also kept to himself. One of my friends told me he chews on toothpicks or has candy on him at all times is because he has a serious cigarette addiction, so he eats and chews to keep himself from fighting the urge to smoke.

I was having a bit of a struggle trying to put my window curtain up, by the time I finished was then I realized I was still in my underwear.

"SHIT!" I say running over to my closet and grabbing my robe.

"I hope he didn't see me in my fucking underwear." I say to myself.

"SUNNY! Breakfast is ready!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"I'll be down in a second mom!" I shout.

My phone suddenly goes off. I walk over to my nightstand and check to see what it was.

It was a notification and it had read. "Xavier Garcia Vincenzo liked your post."

I walked over to my window and didn't see that Xavier was in his bedroom anymore.

"What is he playing at? Did he actually see me in my underwear!?"
I say.

"SUNNY! YOUR FOOD'S GETTING COLD." Mom shouted again.

"Whatever." I say pushing the thought of Xavier seeing me in my underwear away.

I grabbed my clothes put them on and made my way downstairs for breakfast.

"What took you so long?" Mom asks me.

Grabbing a piece of bacon I say. "I was having trouble putting up the window curtain."

In response my mom lifts up her eyebrows while taking a sip of her coffee.

"Hey mom can I use the car today? I wanna go to the mall after school today." I ask her.

She looks over at my father whose drinking and reading the newspaper, he looks up over his newspaper and gives my mom a look.

"Sure sweetie just don't do anything stupid, and try not to scratch it up." She says.

"Alright thanks mom" I say giving her and my dad a kiss goodbye

"Mhmm bye be careful Sunny!" My mom shouts at I'm walking out the front door.

"I will!". I reply back.

I'm an only child, my parents thought having me was enough so they didn't bother making another.

Some might say being an only child is hard and boring, it's actually really fun. You don't get bother 24/7, your personal space Isn't invade etcetera.

I turn into the school parking lot, grab my bag and head inside, while I'm heading over to my locker I'm stopped short by the schools queen bee.

You know the girl who thinks she's better than everyone because her dad or mom is famous or some shit.

"Can I help you Rylie?" I ask her

"Is there something going on between you and Xavier?" She asks me.

"What, no we don't even talk how the hell could there be anything going on between us." I say defending myself.

"Well he liked you post." She says

"Fucking stalker," I say under my breath.

"Just because he liked my post doesn't mean anything is going on between us." I say putting my things in my locker and walking to Art, my first period class.

"Hi Sunny, my art teacher Mrs. Samantha" says.

"Hi Mrs. Samantha," I say back.

I grab my bag and reach for my drawing book,"Shit!" I say to myself.

"Mrs. Samantha I forgot my book in my car may I go grab it?" I asks

"Sure," Mrs. Samantha says.

I grab my car keys, walk out the classroom and make sure to close the door properly, I make my way down the long way, when I reach to the main doors to the entrance , when I see a whole bunch of people surrounding where I parked my car.

I slowly walked over with confusion and worry written over my face I then locked my car so people knew it was mine, everyone looked in my direction and then someone asked.

"Is this your car?"

"Yeah it is," I said back to them then someone else told me to look at the side of my car, so I didn't just that.

End of chapter 1