|Chapter 9|

It was my parent's fault as to why they took me, but I had a part in it also Xavier knew I was in his car.

I felt around my pockets and realized that I didn't have my phone.

I didn't care if they had it, it gave me a head start.

As I was running around the last corner to my house I looked at the driveway and didn't see Mom's car or Dad's car.

Perfect I thought. I didn't want them to know I had run away, I wanted them to think that I was still in Xavier's possession.

I figured the front door was locked so I went around through the back door, which is always unlocked in case one of us had forgotten our key.

I quietly went into the house and upstairs to my room I grab some clothes and took a quick shower.

I then went back into my room, grab a suitcase out of my closet, and packed as many clothes as possible, I then went underneath my bed and grab the savings I had saved up and a passport.

I went into my parent's bedroom and grabbed a spare credit card they have.

I then went into my dad's office login into his computer and bought a rental online, I know he could see that I bought a rental but I was gonna leave that rental at the airport.

I took the spare credit card and my luggage with me and left the house.

I went to the company where I had bought the rental car and made my way to the airport. I parked the car and left the keys in the rental.

I grabbed my luggage and made my way inside the airport.

"Hi." The receptionist said.

"Hey, do you have any flights available for San Antonio?" I asked her.

"Let me check." She said checking into her computer.

I was kinda nervous and anxious at the same time. Nervous...because I'd never done this before...anxious because I was terrified that Xavier, Liam, Jensen, and Sean were gonna find me.

"Miss...?"

"Miss.?"

"Oh, yes  I'm sorry!"

"We do have flights available to San Antonio." She says.

"When are they boarding?" I asked

"Uh...Now." She added.

"Now?" I ask. She nods her head and I grab my luggage and thank her for her help.

I then make my way to the plane that was on its way to San Antonio.

I handed the flight attendant my passport and made my way into the plane I was shown my seat which was by the window that had a beautiful few.

Sunny back then would have never dreamed of packing her things and moving to San Antonio.

Yeah, I might seem like I have a perfect life but no one has a perfect life. I might have wealthy parents, and I might go to a high petite school but to me it's nothing.

I never mentioned or brought up the name of San Antonio to my parents which in my opinion was smart.
I didn't want them to find me.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice.

"Sir you need to leave." A flight attendant said.

"Hang on I just need to find someone who may be on this flight."

Xavier...

He was on the plane looking for me. How in the world did he know where I was?

It's not like I left a sign I covered all my tracks, and I hadn't once mentioned to Xavier that I wanted to go to San Antonio out of all places.

"Sir, do you have a passport?" The flight attendant asked.

"No, I don't have no damn passport I need to find someone." He said again still trying to make his way past the attendant but he wouldn't let him through.

Security finally came and escorted Xavier out before he could find me.
I let out a breath not realizing I was holding it in the first place

I turned my head back out the plane window when the captain and flight attendants began speaking.

17hrs later

I finally arrived in San Antonio, which felt like forever I wish I had a phone so I could take pictures of the sunset and sunrise I experienced.

Speaking of phones I still had a lot enough to get one but I decided to ditch Mom and Dad's spare credit card at a nearby gas station on my to the airport.

I still had my money of course but I used it to be able to settle in a nice small apartment until I was able to find a decent job.

I found myself paying for a Uber when I exited the airport.

"Excuse me," I say to the Uber driver.

The Uber driver looks at me through the mirror to show me I have his attention.

"Do you know any good apartments around here?" I ask him.

"Yes, I know a few would you like me to take you to one?"

"Yes, please." He nods and I sit back waiting for him to arrive at an apartment.

A few minutes later and we pull into a parking lot where he instructs me to go, I pay him and thank him. I remove my luggage and I make my way inside the apartment.

"Hello?" Someone says as I'm walking into the building.

"Hello," I say back at the person who welcome me and seemed to be the owner of the building.

"We have 3 different types of rooms."

"We have the single room, with a kitchen a living room, and a bathroom."

"The double, which consists of 2 bedrooms 2 baths, and  kitchen and a living room."  She adds

Lastly, the penthouse has at least 3 to 2 bedrooms, The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and its bathroom. 2 bathrooms a living room, and a kitchen.

I thought carefully about what I wanted because I needed to stay on top of rent to afford any of these rooms.

So I picked the penthouse. I paid up and she told me since I was new and settling in I had 2 months before rent was due.

I thanked her and made my way up to the 5th floor where the penthouses were located. 

End Of Chapter 9