|Chapter 3 |

"I'm so sorry" Sunny said, pushing herself off of Xavier when she realized she was suddenly hugging him with excitement.

Xavier starts laughing. "It's fine." He said.

Xavier kindly moves the car into your the driveway before your parents get home.

"Thank Xavier," Sunny says again.

"It's fine, stop thanking me already." He says jokingly.

He hands you the car keys just as your parents pull up, your mom quickly gets out of the car quickly walking to you.

"Hi mo-" you get cut off mid sentence as she pulls you away from Xavier saying.

"Sunny step away from that boy, he's bad news."

Confused you release yourself from your mother's grip defending Xavier.

"He's not bad news mom, he helped me today."

"Oh really, 'he helped you'. She said filled with annoyance.

"It's okay Sunshine, I'll just go back to my house." I turn to face him with my face red as a strawberry.

"Okay." I say watching him make his way back towards his house.

"Sunny," mom says.

"SUNNY!" She says and I finally turn around to see what she wants.

"What mom.?" I say with my arms folded across my chest.

"I don't want you around that boy anymore you hear me!?" She tells me

"Whatever" I mumble, rolling my eyes and making my way into the house upstairs to my room.

I slam my bedroom door shut and flop onto my bed.

*Buzz  Buzz*

I feel my phone going off, I pill it out of my pocket I look at it and see a notification it read 'Xavier Vincenzo' 'added you as a friend'

I smile at the notification I received, I tap it and I accept the friend request, I turn off my phone and lay down for a nap.

2 Hours later

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my window and without thinking I uncover myself and make my way to the window I open it, out of curiosity to see who it was.

"Xavier?" I say backing up for him to come in.

"Hey," he says quietly closing the window.

"What are you doing over here?" I ask him.

"Nothing just wanted to see what you were up too." Xavier responds sitting on my bed.

"I was sleeping you could've texted me you know." I say looking down at the ground.

"Fuck!" I say running to grab some shorts or something I was standing in from of Xavier without any shorts on just in my underwear.

Laughing he says. "I don't mind it sunshine."

"But I do 'Sunshine'," I say to him.

"Sorry for my mom's behavior earlier today." I say apologizing for her.

"Don't sweat it" he says.

"She told me to stay away from you" I say quietly.

"Well, do you want me to stay away from you?" He asks me.