|Chapter 7|

"Don't scream." The person placed their hands around my mouth and whispered into my ear, I nodded my head in agreement.

Soon before, I knew it was inside Xavier's house.

"Yo! Xavier, you wouldn't guess who I found in your backyard." The person said.

Xavier, Liam, and Sean all came out of a room, where the person who had to lead me inside Xavier's house was Jensen.

"Jen, bro, so not cool. Why did you bring her in here," Liam said.

"Yeah, you fuck tart," Sean added smacking Jensen upside his head.

"It's fine guys," Xavier said. As he pushed himself through Sean and Liam gently grabbed my wrist and led me into a room, away from the other.

"What are you doing here Sunshine?" He asked.

"I wasn't trying to trespass or anything Mom left the hose out and told me to put it up and when I went to trace where the end was I found it in your yard," I explained.

Xavier nodded and kissed my forehead.

"I was gonna go see you tonight." He said.

"Oh..." I said I didn't have anything to say to that.

"Just oh... is all your gonna say?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess the sorry poor choice of words," I said.

Xavier whispered under his breath, "Yeah no kidding."

I don't know what had come off inside of me but I pushed his hand off of me looked him in the eye and said.

"You know I'm getting sick of your attitude, the side comments, this one week of ghosting me, the showing up at random times at my bedroom window."

"What even is we Xavier huh!?"

"Friends with benefits!? Fuck buddies? Boyfriend or girlfriend!?"

"Please tell me because I'm sick of feeling like I don't matter to you!" I didn't even realize that my voice had gotten higher, I just quickly walked off before I said something I didn't want to, and get myself in trouble.

I walked downstairs pushed passed the 3 boys and made my way out the kitchen side door I was led into, I opened the gate and slammed it shut I had completely forgotten about the hose and went for a run without telling Mom or anyone.

As I made my way 2 blocks away from my house I stopped and sat on a curb

-With Xavier-

I had put Sunshine through a lot, I knew I should've gotten attached to her, and that's why I had begun to distance myself from her but I just found myself coming back. 

The truth is I only talked to her because of her parents.
They owed me something very valuable and I was determined to get it.

I made my way downstairs and collected myself.

"Dude what happened up there, she came down pissed as hell," Liam said.