6

4 years, and 10 months. He’s almost been on this glacier for almost 5 years. The same amount of time he was with the guardians.  

Jack missed snowy. 

Jack had made sure that snowy was comfortable within his last breaths, but it was difficult. 

Within the last few years, he had always made sure to keep invisible, keeping himself from being seen by any of the humans on berk. The few times he was caught, (which were very few,) people hadnt recognised him. 

He had also found out that the whole “sometimes being human” thing was a fluke. Well, not exactly. That only lasted for 3 years while his powers were developing.  Now, whatever he was, he sure wasnt human. 

He would of been able to tell if he was. 

He decided that he wanted to continue with his job as “the guy that brings ice,” aka, jokul frosti. 

Jack knew everything that went on with the glacier. He knew all about the icy woods. He found out that the only spirit that was making it difficult to find the exit, was him. 

Which is why, when someone showed up uninvited, he was confused. Not because people didnt do that, no, they did that all the time. He was confused because it was another spirit, and said spirit came out of nowhere. 

Almost like it came out of some kind of portal. 

The same portal jack came out of. 

He rushed over to where the source of the magic was coming from. 

‘Pitch.’ jack thought, grimlly. 

He wasnt afraid of pitch, just more…annoyed. However jack was lucky, as pitch had ended up in the woods. 

Jacks woods. 

Which means that pitch couldnt leave, even if he wanted to. 

Jack put his hair into a ponytail, and pulled his hood up. By now, his cloak more closely resembled a robe, and his hair was much longer.

Jack walked into his woods, finding pitch. 

“Hello.” he said, and he walked up to pitch. 

Pitch looked at him. 

“Jack.” 

“Well that cant be right.” jack said. “He said that they would all forget.”

Pitch shook his head, confused on what this child was talking about. 

“What are you doing here?” jack asked, calm. 

“Oh,” pitch said, sympathetically, as if he just realized what jack was talking about. 

“They did forget you, didnt they?” pitch said. 

“You didnt answer my question.” 

“They threw you away, like you were garbage, didnt they?” 

“Not ‘they’. ‘Him’. if you’re going to be an asshole you may as well get your information in check.” jack snapped back. Then he noticed the necklace around pitch’s neck. 

He recognised it. 

“You know, id be willing to get you back to your world. Well, our world i guess.” pitch said. 

Jack was confused. Thats when he realised something. 

“Who gave you that?” the pieces were falling together.