The First Game

"Thomas! Psst! Wake up." Minho started to shake his body. Thomas groaned and felt the hangover hitting him. The other night was confusing, he only remembered some parts. "We are going to prank Newt." That was enough for him to wake up. Of course he remembered. How could he even forget? Newt had given him a blowjob and he moaned in front of everyone... Thomas wanted to die. He got up and stared at Minho and Gally. The rest of the boys were still sleeping.

"Did you have sweet dreams? Or maybe dirty ones?" Gally asked.

"Shut up." He punched him on the arm.

"Oh c'mon, Thomas. You moaned in front of everyone. No wait, you cummed too. Having dirty dreams can't be that bad."

"Can we just get to the prank?" Thomas felt annoyed.

"Someone is in a bad mood." Thomas glared at Minho. "Okay, fine. So, about the plan." Minho handed him a colorful pen. "It's permanent pen. Trust me, it takes at least a week to take it off." Thomas grabbed the pen and they walked to where Newt was. Thomas tried to jump over his body, but he accidentally tripped on Newt's leg.

"Shit, Thomas!" Minho whispered. But that didn't wake Newt up. It actually made him moan.

"Hmm..." Gally and Minho looked at each other and laughed. "Oh... Hmm..." Newt had his eyes closed but he couldn't stop moaning. Minho kneeled next to Newt's head and started to draw on his face.

Gally and Thomas did the same. Minho drew a penis on the middle of his forehead and laughed. "He's going to kill me." Gally wrote 'fuck me' and 'make me moan' on his cheeks. Thomas thought they were taking it too far so he just drew a rainbow.

"Thomas, you're so weak." Gally told him.

"What the actual fuck?" Newt woke up with all of the boys kneeling next to him. "Oh, shit." Newt put his hands on his face. "What did you do to me?" He got up and ran to the bathroom. "MINHO!" Thomas heard him screaming from the bathroom. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"I told you." Minho said to Gally, but they were both laughing.

Newt came running from the bathroom towards Minho and Gally. "I look like crap now. Thanks a lot, guys."

Thomas stood there awkwardly, looking at the floor and avoiding Newt's face, but he could feel Newt's eyes on him.

"Hey, um, Tommy. I-"

"You don't have to say anything. It was just a dare, I know." Newt was going to tell him about the kiss and what he had told him the night before, but Thomas clearly didn't know everything.

"Yeah. Just a dare." Newt repeated the words. He knew he had to tell him the rest, but he couldn't.

"Now let's practice because our first game is next week." Minho cut them off. "Are you coming, Newt?"

"No. Sorry, I have to do something." Thomas looked at him, trying to understand his expression.