Life changing feelings.

Landing hard on a bed that had a few pillows from nowhere made me scream for a second. Crashing hard on top of Banes hard body, that made me question so much and flashes of seeing him on top of me in his bed appeared in my mind. I must be the worst guy ever to be thinking of his hard body...

"Where are we?" I asked him as his one hand moved to be around my waist.

Staring at him, I found he was looking right at me and his face was filled with surprise. His eyes were beautiful, droplets of rain mix with Lilly pads were what his eyes reminded me of and his face had just enough tan on it that...

"My room," he said as my mind shut its shield back up and I snapped out of whatever it was that just happened between us.

"But how... we were just at the graveyard."

He let out a puff of air, his body beneath me tense because he didn't want to talk about it. Then why did he hold me like he was. His hand was still around my waist and seconds later I felt his other hand join.  At least his paralyze issue from the shock was temporary.

Slowly I rose up, having only my lower half sitting on him and as I stared at him... I got déjà vu. It was only a day ago that he was in this same position with me but he was on top. Time seem to stop as we just stared at each other.

"I..." Bane began but stopped as he touched my cheek and when he removed them I saw blood.

My cheek had a small cut on it. Touching it, I jumped in a small amount of pain as I tried to remember how it happened. I came up with no memories of getting hurt but then again, I had saved Bane from some crazy old man.

"Umm, Bane... do you have a band-Aid?" I asked moments before someone knocked on his door.

He sat up with his hands keeping their hold on me. This felt way more intimate then it should be but I kind of liked the feeling. His eyes were filled with hungry... for me.

"Yeah, I'll get it for me," as he literally tossed me on the bed and walked out of his bedroom door. I saw his sister with her hand in mid air about to knock and she looked surprised.

She came inside his room, sat next to me on the bed and said, "Sooo..." as if waiting to hear some exciting news.

"How did your brother get us from the grave yard to his room," I heard myself ask her because he didn't answer.

"Teleporting comes easy to Bane, I'm learning to use it but it takes a lot of energy," she told me carefully as if someone would be listening. Then without even asking she continued, "That guy you fought to save my brother from, he's one of the few races of werewolves that are trying to wipe out kind out. All because we are not from your planet."

At first I wanted to laugh at what she told me because honestly... werewolves and alien are all myths but that guy was strong for a human. It was the way she spoke that had me believing what she said.

"I never got your name," I told her.

"Miya, and yours?"

"Jordan."

Bane came in a few minutes later with a small first-aid kit in his hand. When Miya looked at him, he seemed to build up tension in his shoulders. She got off the bed and hugged Bane hard as if scared she would never see him again. He hugged her back, I saw his face soften for a moment but then went back to his usual, "piss off," look.

"Tell him," Miya encouraged as she left us alone.

Bane stared at me for a moment, then closing his door, he walked over towards me with that same expression. He pulled out some medical bandages and some Slav for my face. His fingers were rough but he was gentle using them as he cleaned and bandaged my wound. His face was so firm and his eyes were watching what he was doing each moment that pass.

"Well, you may have a scar but no infection," Bane told me as he checked his work.

"Thanks," I told him as he brushed my other cheek.

Bane sat next to me, his body was inches from touching my own and the hair in my arms began to stick up from his warmth. No one said anything for awhile and the silence was something that didn't fit what had happen.

"I'm not human," Bane said softly to me as if he waited for me to freak out.

Laughing sounded from me just then. Loud and healthily laughter as he just looked at me, "We teleported from the graveyard to your bedroom in seconds," I said while laughing.

Bane's laughter was deep and manly, something I've never heard before. It looked great on him as his face had a smile on his face. Making him look younger, more relax and approachable. I laid back on the bed, just staring at the ceiling that we came through moments ago.

"Will I be hunted down?" I asked him.

He stopped laughing when I asked him that question. Joining me, he stared over at me with determined eyes and said, "No, your safe."

"Good, I better get back to my dorm and pack," I mention to him as I slowly got out of bed.

"Pack?" He said as he looked confused.