I want to go

"We just tell our parents we have an AV Club after school

"We just tell our parents we have an AV Club after school. That will give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood," Mike says to Lucas and Dustin in the morning as they all stand in his basement. Tee was still asleep while El was sitting up and interacting with the SuperComm.

"You seriously think that the weirdos know where Will is?" Lucas asks them as they look over at El and Tee.

"Just trust me on this one, okay?" Mike begs his friend for his support.

"Okay," Lucas sighs.

"Did you get the supplies?" Mike asks, and Lucas nods. He bends down into his backpack.

"Yeah, binoculars from Nan, Army knife, also from Nan, hammer, camouflage bandana, and the wrist rocket," Lucas said as he put each item on the table.

"You're going to take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asks. He had an expression on his face that could only be translated as "are you kidding me?"

"First of all, it is a wrist rocket and second of all, the Demogorgon's not real, it is made up, but if there is something out there, then I'm going to shoot it in the eye and blind it." Lucas says as he fires nothing at Dustin, just making the air move to scare him.

Mike sighed at his friend. "Dustin, what did you get?" El gets up and approaches, while Dustin picks up his backpack, oblivious to the intrusion.

"Well, alrighty. So, we have got Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, 3 Musketeers, Nilla Wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix, "Dustin lists as he puts the lollies on the table. El glances at everything while furrowing her brows.

"Seriously?" Lucas asks, giving Dusting the identical expression, he had been giving to him before.

"We need energy for our travels for stamina, and besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have them" Dustin says as he defends his choice and pats El on the back, ending with El glaring at him.

"They shut one door!" Lucas shouts.

"With their minds! Are you kidding me? That is insane! Imagine all the other cool stuff they could do like...: Dusting stops and picks up a Star Wars toy before bringing it back to El. "I bet she could make this fly!" She merely throws him a look as he drops it while trying to get her to stop the toy with her mind. "Hey, hey. Okay, concentrate, okay? " He drops it again. Tee sighs at the commotion and looks at the boys and El in front of them as her eyes open. She smiled since they appeared to be a small group.

"Tee! Tee could do it!" Dustin says looking over at Tee, who was sitting up. She was perplexed as she saw him drop the Death Star once more.

"Idiot," Lucas mutters to Dustin.

"She is not a dog," Mike says, as he picks up the toy and puts it back in its place.

"Boys! Time for school! " Mike's mum shouts from the top of the stairs. El strolled over to sit next to Tee as Mike came closer.