Olivia Brown

After arriving at the school, the five entered through the back door

After arriving at the school, the five entered through the back door. Tee remained still as the boys started to walk with El. She had no idea how she knew this place, but she felt as though she did. Her brows wrinkled as she fixed her gaze on the blue and white walls.

"Are you coming weirdo?" Lucas asks her. She snapped her head over to him and nodded. Although her thoughts were elsewhere as she ran to meet up with the rest of the group.

"Okay remember if anyone sees us look sad" Mike tells them as they head down another corridor.

"Attention students, there will be an assembly to honor Will Byers in the gymnasium now. do not go to fourth period" The intercom said through radios around the school. Mike was attempting to enter a clearly closed door as Tee looked up and about.

"It's locked" Mike tells them a look of annoyance and frustration spread clearly across his face.

"What?" Lucas asked sounding just as annoyed as Mike as he tried to open the door, but it didn't work.

"Hey, do you think you can open it with your powers?" Dustin asks El as Tee walks over to a board opposite the door that has posters covering it. Food and beverage-related posters were displayed. Since she hadn't read anything for years, she started carefully and found the work challenging.

"Boys?" She suddenly heard a voice snap. It was eerily similar. She turned to face him as the others did, and Lucas pretended to smile while leaning against the door, breathing a 'hey."

"Assembly's about to start" The man says to them. Tee noticed in his features he looked sad, like Will's death affected him. It hurt Tee.

"We know. We're just, you know upset" Mike says acting all sad as he looked down at the floor. Tee had to admit how well he could get into character and wondered if he could make a career out of it one day.

"Yeah, definitely upset" Dustin added.

"We need some time alone" mike says looking as if he was about to cry.

"To cry" Dustin added again.

"Yeah, listen I get it" Mr. Clarke spoke softly to the boys "I do. I know how hard this is, but let's just be there for Will, huh?" He says, as the hurt is clear in his voice. He threw Mike his keys. "And then the Heathkit is all yours for the rest of the day. What do you boys say?" The boys all nodded excitedly as Mr. Clarke's eyes drifted to El, he hadn't quite seen Tee who was pressed against the wall with the posters. "I don't believe we've met" Mr. Clarke says to the girl "What is your name?"

"Eleven" El said simply her guard still up.

"Eleanor, she's my, uh... " Mike shouted over El.

"Cousin" Lucas spoke for Mike.

"Second cousin" Dustin added.

"She's here for Will's funeral" Mike says to him with a small smile.

"Ah, well welcome to Hawkins Middle School, Eleanor. I wish you were here under better circumstances" he says to her with a gentle smile.