Prologue

~My POV~
I'm Erwina Chee, I was jogging from my house to my grandma's house, worried she must be alone. I got to her door, got inside and walk inside before saw my grandma okay, I went over and comfort her. She hugged back and I took a seat to speak about her day. She said she's okay. I nodded softly while listening to her day. I listened more before go home to make dinner. I walked home and got worried from the bottom of my heart that she's gonna be worse. I got home and worked on dinner while the boys do their work. Yeah, my parents are in work. Anyway back to my issue, I worked more on dinner. After I finished, I got on my phone and checked on Watch Cartoon Online website, went to Cartoons, went to the R section and clicked Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. "Hmm, haven't watched this for so long." I said before checks the section and saw a new episode. 'What? Didn't the creators stopped making this cause of low cost of toys? Eh, what the heck.' I thought before I clicked on it and saw the play button. I clicked on it and it wasn't going. I got worried that it was blank, then it glowed. "Yikes!" I said before I tossed my phone to the sofa. The screen glowed white. I covered my ears and screamed before I heard my brothers screamed. I screamed more before I blacked out.
~In the RISE world~
I opened my eyes gently before sat up to see an alley. I looked down and saw my hands before looks at myself that is 2-D. I stand up and looked around. "Wait a minute...' I thought before ran to the end and saw New York City. I got amazed and shocked. 'OMG! I'M IN THE RISE OF THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES VERSE!' I thought to myself before dances excited. I got back to see my red luggage, duffle bag and my phone and books. I yelped before picked up my phone to put in my pocket. I grabbed my books and tossed them into the duffle bag before puts it over my shoulder and rolls the luggage to the streets. "Now, to find the rest of my family." I said before I took a run.

'The new adventure is just getting started!'