Can You Wake Them?

Third pov

Morning came as Hades arrives in Auradon in cuffs as He was escorted to Audrey's room by the guards.

Everyone was waiting on Hades as there was a knock on the door so Beast opens the door as Hades was escorted in.

Mal walks up to him and say

"Thank you for coming."

Hades looks at her and say

"Didn't have much choice."

Ben walks up to Hades and say

"Can you wake them?"

Hades looks at him and say

"Since when do heroes care about villains?"

Ben says

"They're..."

Hades says

"One of your own?"

Hades chuckles saying

"Right. When you guys try to destroy the world, it's an error in judgment. But when it's one of us, lock 'em up, throw away the key. Right, Beast?"

Lyra looks at Hades upset and say

"For the record, Indira did no evil like Audrey did. She actually save your daughter from blast that rebound back to her but she's risk her life so that's why she's like this so get it right"

Azari grabs his girlfriend and whispers

"Calm down babe"

Hades sighs and lift his hand causing everyone to jump as he looks at them and say

"Yeah, I'm gonna need to use my hands."

Mal looks at Ben as he gives her the ok. The guards unlocks the cuffs from Hades's wrists as Hades looks at Mal and stuck his hand out asking for the ember.

Mal looks at him for a minute before she put the ember in his hand as Hades's hair lit up.

Hades sighs happily and say

"Haven't lost my touch."

Then Hades faces Beast as Hades growls at him causing Beast to growl back him.

Mal looks at him and say

"Dad."

Hades stops growling and he walks over to in front of Audrey's bed as Hades start waving the ember around causing the room to go blue.

He waves the ember one more time before Audrey sits up in her bed and the room went back to normal.

Queen Leah looked at her granddaughter and say

"Oh, Audrey. You're okay."

Hades smirks as he flips the ember in his hand.

Audrey looks at Ben and Mal saying

"Tell me it was all a bad dream."

Ben says

"I wish I could. But it's over now."

Audrey says

"I'm sorry. I wanted to hurt you both. I wanted to hurt all of you."

Mal grabs Audrey's hand and say

"I have owed you an apology for a very long time now."

Ben walks up and say

"And so have I."

Queen Leah looks at Mal and say

"And perhaps... I... have owed you one, too." As she bows at her causing Mal to bow back.