•A mistake•

Akaza POV:
I woke up with someones hands around my waist. It was Douma. I started to remember last night and slightly started to get red. Douma turned my head to him and kissed my lips. I hate to admit it but i think i love this dumbass.

Douma POV:
"Akaza-dono is so cute" I thought to myself "I could squeeze him so tight!~" we kissed for about 4 hot minutes and stopped to breath. My eyes widen when i heard something i couldnt expect from Akaza "I-I love you Douma.." I smiled and kissed him on his cheek "I love you too Akaza-dono!~ But remember to behave today!" Akaza-dono nodded and buried his face in my chest "awh~ Akaza-dono is so small and sensetive<3" i thought.

LATER THAT DAY

Douma POV:
"Hm~ I havent seen Akaza-dono whole day! I should find him~" I looked everywhere and couldnt find him. I suddenly saw him in the forest. He was fighting the flame hashira "Become a Demon Kyojirou~" "why did he sound so nice to that hashira? He never talks to me like that" I watched the whole fight, and as expected Akaza-dono won. He then whispered something to the dying hashira that made me go mad  "thats sad that you didnt become a demon, you would be realy handsome one Kyojirou~" and ran away. No one heard it exept me. Oh Akaza-dono you made a big mistake~

Akaza POV: As i was running in the forest, the sun started to rise. I found a big mansion and went in the opened window. As i looked around i saw someone on a high decorated bed. It was Douma?! So its his house? "Ah Akaza-dono!~ You want something?" He said and jumped right near me i couldnt even see when he did it. "No, im just hiding from the sun." I answered. It came out a little bit harsh when Doumas little smile faded away. "You know Akaza-dono..You did a big mistake today~" "What the heck are you talking about?" Hes face looked serious, i was shaking a little bit from the aura coming from him "Oh dont act like you dont know silly..I heard what you whispered to the hashira you killed today~.." "W-WHAT?! How did he hear that?! I made sure no one was around! Damn it, DAMN IT!!!" I was waiting what will he say now "And so..I told you to behave, right?" I nodded "And what did you do?~" he said looking right in my eyes "I-I didnt behave.." Now i was really shaking "Lets see what punishment you will get today~" My eyes widen and i remembered "right a punisment.."
__________________________________
AHHHH Y'ALL IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT!!! Im currently sick so i couldnt make a longer one<3 I might make next one smut nbcs y'all know punishment🫦 Y'all can guve ur ideas in the comments!