•Kokushibo knows everything•

I dont get any comments so ig i wont make this part smut 😔 oh and i wrote this chap at the wedding so im sorry i wont add any fonts to thoughts and etc :( but i hope u enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------
Akaza Pov:
I woke up. The first thing i notice is that i wasnt in my room. I was on somones bed and that someones hands were wrapped around my waist. Ofcourse it was Douma. I gently smiled at him but snapped out of it remembering that i hate him, but i could help but blush when remembering what we did yesterday. Im not gonna lie, i would wanna do more but i hate him!..but do i really..I couldnt stand up because Douma was holding me really tight like i was gonna fall. "God he is so annoying! He is holding me too tight with his..his musculine hands..NO STOP THOSE THOUGHTS?!" I didnt wanna wake Douma by making his head fly across the room, so i was slowly slapping his face non stop until he opened his eyes "Gah-..Oh Akaza-dono! Did you sleep well love?~" i knew he was teasing me and that really was working. I started to blush as soon as i heard the word love "Ohh you are blushing darling? Ne~ arent you cute?~" "GOSH STOP TEASING ME" i thought to myself while i was blushing crazy. I really like getting compliments especially from him..but he should stop now! "Douma let me go! Stop always doing this!!" "But i wanna cuddle!!~" "i dont care let me go i'll one thing you want okay?" Doumas eyes sparkle "Oh well then i want you to kiss me with tounge for 10 minutes!" WHATT??? I looked at him with a disgust face and my weins pop out. "Douma..im gonna fucking kill you." "Kill me after but i wont let you go if you wont do that!" I sigh. "Oh well i have to i guess.." i thought to myself and went for a kiss with tounge.
10 minutes after...
We broke our kiss to get some oxygen. We were hardly breathing. I was now on top of Douma, sitting or you can say laying on him. His hands were on my ass, gripping it. He was now shirtless, i dont know when did that happen but he looked so hot at the moment.. I shook my head and stood up leaving him on the bed half naked. I went to wash my face to prevent myself from blushing even more. In some time we were summoned in infinity castle. As we were there everyone stared at douma who was laying on the floor half naked(with no shirt) and blushing. I slightly blushed knowing that i was the one who did that but hid it fast. I went over to douma and woke him up "ah- akaza? Oh that doesnt look like my room at all-" he looked at confused uppermoons "oh its totally not my room-" "ofcourse its not dumb shit" i gave him a hand and helped to stand up "you should go get a shirt douma" i said with annoyed tone hardly trying to look at his face and not at his abs and chest. He knew that i hardly tried not to blush so he smiled and hugged me so now my face was on his chest "Oh thank you Akaza-dono for telling me~" he was fucking teasing me again, my cheeks were now pink "stop hugging me and get a shirt asshole" he looked at bakime which trleported him in his room and in 5 minutes he was alredy here. I went to talk to kokushibo because douma was busy hanging out with his so called "children" (daki and gyutaro). I noticed how kokushibo was looking at me with concern, but why was he looking so..down? "what wrong koku?" I asked "Uhm well i noticed some marks on your waist, did you got bitten?" I looked down, and the thing i saw made me go red. It was marks(there was about 4 of them) that douma left on me from last time when we had..you know..i couldnt answer to kokushibo, i felt like my tounge was heavy "Its okay, i understand whats going on but..if thats okay may i know who did that?" Kokushibo was calm as always while I was sweating thinking who's name should i tell. I know that all upper moons alredy knew that i made out with Douma but it would be strange to say that was him. After some minutes of akward silence Kokushibo sigh and said "Akaza..was that Douma?" Kokushibo was still calm while saying that, so i had to answer "Y-yes it was..im sorry" "Dont worry Akaza its okay" i always loved how kokushibo could cheer up anyone and was so friendly. My smile changed into confused when i felt someones intense stare. The way that person was staring at me was really full of anger and madness. But who was that? I could think of anyone exept Douma.
Douma POV:
He is again with Kokushibo. Im so pissed with this picture im seeing. Akaza smiling at Kokushibo while that could be me? I want Kokushibo to dissappear put of this world so i could be the only one that can get akaza. Akaza is only mine, is that hard to understand? I was staring at Akaza i was so mad, i knew that Akaza unerstood i was staring at him by him shaking a bit and being confused. "Akaza dono is too cute for this world, thats why i have to protect him from everyone~" i thought to myself and imagined Akaza riding my d(no js no)..i should stop now, i dont wanna get hard right now. I was thinking of a plan how to get Akaza come with me. How should i make Kokushibo go away? I had no ideas so i will just act that i was running in the woods and saw them. I made a lil distance and started to run when i got to see Akaza and Kokushibo i stopped "Oh? Hiya Akaza, Kokushibo! Didnt knew that u are here, what are you doing?~" I was acting like always, with my carefree smile which Akaza obviosly hated the most. Akaza angry at me tried to punch my face when Kokushibo cut his hand off "Akaza..what did i tell you about this?" "Ugh..you said i have to treat my superior righttt..." Akaza was obviosly pissed off when i was mad even more "How dare this asshole ruin my masterpiece? Akazas hand is much more important than a single punch." I thought to myself and veins pipped out on my face. Two other uppermoons looked at Doumas serious exspression confused of what am i thinkibg about because i obviosly zoned out. In a second my expression changed back to joyfull and happy "Ah well Kokushibo-san its okay, i dont mind Akaza's punches!" Kokushibo sigh as he said "Well you two have to get along or why do you even fuck then?" Koksuhibo said and left leaving shocked Akaza and me smirking. Now that me and Akaza are alone i should make him remember who is his owner..
________________________________
Now pleasee if u r reading this write in the comment section should i make next part smut/ a little bit smut or maybe u want some angst? Idk but please respond😭