"Truth or Dare?"

Uhm so this is you can say smut but like not fully so yeah enjoy!
________________________________
Akaza POV:
Night came, its time to go to Doumas house. Whem i came in i saw other uppermoons were there too "Ah Akaza-dono you came~" all uppermoons were sitting in a circle and the only place was left near Douma. Why him always??? I sat down right next to him and he just grind at me "weird" we were playing Truth or Dare. "Daki truth or dare?" Kaigaku was the one to ask "Humm, truth!" "Pussy.." "HEY!" Daki was pissed off, i slightly laughed, and ofcourse Douma was the only one to notice it. He bend down a little and whispered to me "Your laugh is beautifull love~" I blushed a little and daki looked at me with curiosity "Akaza truth or Dare?" i looked at her confused "W-wait what about ur turn?!" "We alredy did my turn Akaza were you not listening?" She slightly smiled, i knew what she meant. "Never mind, i choose dare" Daki's eyes were glowing now "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Douma!" Everyone looked at us a little bit in shock, Daki was smiling like a witch "Why him?" "Because i said so!" "Dont be so sad Akaza-dono it will be fun!~" I couldnt imagine what will happen. Daki put us in the shelf and closed the doors "7 minutes start..now!" We looked at each other. Douma looked even taller now. There wasnt so much capacity so i had to sit on him but i agreed to sit on his legs not anywhere else. I was red by now. "Its so akward.." "So Akaza-dono what do you wanna do?~" he whispered so no one else could hear it. "Nothing, we will just sit here untill the time ends." I knew what Douma wants to do but theres no way i will let him..yeah no way.. "But love!~ Thats so boring:< I know something more fun!~" before i could say anything he moved me up a little bit so right now i was sitting on the part where his dick is. (No the dick wasnt in him💀) Douma started to get red. He then started to move my hips a little bit. He was moaning quietly only i could hear him. That made me hard. "Oh? Darling are you hard? Here let me help you~" He turned me so now i was facing my side of shelf (he is now sitting like on doumas lap) he put his hand in my pants and started to rub me. "D-douma mh~ Sto-" he put his finger on my mouth "shh! You dont want them to hear you are you?~" he put his hand in my mouth "When you wanna moan bite it so you wont~" i bit his hand which he gave a slight moan "tf does he have a hurt kink?" He went so much faster as we didnt have so much time left. My eyes were widen and i was biting hes hand so hard the inly thing he did is have a big smile on his face. "D-douma im going to c-cum" "Thats good love!~" in a minute i cummed right on his hand which he licked after. He helped me to put on fully my pants and kissed with his tounge "Guys you have a minute left!" It was Daki. We seperated from each other to breath he bend doqn and whispered right in my ear "Did you like it hun?~" i nodded as yes and tried to stop blushing but nothing helped because i was sitting on Doumas legs "why the fuck is he so attractive?!" I thought to myself and kissed his forehead and his eyes sparkle "Aw~ Akaza-dono you really do love me!" "O-ofcourse i do dumbass.." the door opened and daki looked at both of us Douma was slighly blushing and Daki didnt notice it but i was red like a tomato "Ooh you really did have fun here" "DAKIII!!!" she was embarrassing me so much dome of other uppermoons laughed and Douma went to sit on his place. We continued our game...
_________________________________
Y'all should i do the next part like Truth or Dare part 2 orr like get some new ideas like drama or sum?