•Fluff?•

IM SO SORRY YOU ALL I NOW REALISED IF AN UPPERMOON DIED HOW DAKI AND GYUTARO STILL ALIVE☠️ Lets pretend it wasnt them who died?-... *booooo!!!" HEY STOP BOOING AT ME!
----------------------------------------------------------
Douma POV:
I was walking peacfully in the castle when i saw daki staring at me, slightly laughing and whispering something to her brothers ear. I asted like i didnt notice them, but i saw Hantengu and Kokushibo stare and whisper like daki did too! "Was they talking bad about me?..." i wasnt happy about this. I decided to talk to daki later and went to akaza's room. Hes door was slightly open, so i bend down to see Akaza hugging my shirt and blushing "Where did he get it? Never mind he looks so cute~"
Akaza POV:
Before leaving yesterday i secretly took Doumas shirt, i guess he didnt notice it. I might seem like a 12 year old girls fangirlijg about their crush but fuck this. I layed down, hugged his shirt pretending it was him. Hes shirt smelled so good.. (im so sorry i feel like its cringe) i blushed harder and harder remembering yesterday. Someone knocked, it was Douma.
Douma POV:
I decided to knock since i couldnt just keep staring at him like a creep. As soon as i knocked i saw how he hid it behind the pillow. "Come in"
I entered his room and sat next to him on the bed. He looked away avoiding eye contact. I suddebly grabbed my shirt from the back of the pillow "I knew it was there~" Akaza closed his eyes and cover his face of embarrassment. "One day i will explode from Akaza-donos cuteness" i lay Akaza-dono down and lay right on the back of him hugging his waist from behind. He turned his head to me and buried his face in my chest "Sleep well love!~"
----------------------------------------------------------
Im so sorry this is short, i keep telling it but again i say im sick as hell and im trying to type normally rn trying not to sneeze or throw up. If i feel well next chapter will be out tmr<3