•Be mine•

Guys i changed the 1st chap a lil so its better! god u all are such a goofy kinky horny mood people y'all😨 So like most of u wanted smut, so next part might be smut (half ig) anyways HEYY NEXT CHAP IS HERE! Enjoy:)
Warning:
Fluff :D
Angst?
__________________________________
Akaza pov:
I woke up with a little headache, i groaned as i had to change my clothes because of..because i pleased myself that night- i went to take a shower and put on my the same clothes i wear always, luckily i always had spare ones. Once i was finished i tried to clear my mind and go to some village for food in the forest. I found out that Doumas cult was actually in some km away from my place. I wanted to visit him so bad..I held my urge and went for food.
After so called breakfast...
I was walking back to my place as Muzan sama said there wont be any missions for 2-3 days and again i stopped near Doumas "Ethernal Paradise" Cult place. Fuck this. I went to the window that leads to his bedroom but i knew i cant just break in, first it would be suspicious, second i dont look human. I lay on the tree having a great view of Doumas bedroom. As always he was having guests. I had nothing to do i was just laying there looking at his..his beautifull rainbow eyes and perfect body.. I sigh. Why cant i get him out of my head? What so special about him. Why him? I had many questions with no answers. I was interrupted from my thoughts as a loud bang was in Doumas room. I nearly fell when i heard it. I looked there and i saw a man which was about 40 years old i think? He had a bottle i his hand which could mean he is drunk. That explains the way he acts. He started to come closer to Douma which was making me want to jump in the window and kill him. Douma couldnt kill anyone in his room before people leave so he couldnt do anything to that man technicaly. I mean he could injure him but he wouldnt risk with his dumb head. The drunk man stood right in front of Douma "Oh hey beauty~ would you wanna hook up?~" the drunk guy said. is this guy serious? He started to unzip his pants when Douma realised whwt was happening "U-uhm sorry sir i think you-"
SMACK
The window broke and i got inside and killed the guy instantly. Douma was shocked to see me here "Ah Akaza-dono came to save your love?~" his words made me blush but i felt hurt, hurt because i cant consider him my love if we are not together. I felt warm luquid in my eyes and turned to leave as Douma stopped me, turned around and looked right into my eyes "Akaza-san..Is something wrong?" As he asked this i couldnt hold anymore. I let the warm luquid slide down my face and Douma hugged me as i collapsed on the floor taking Douma with me. He was hugging me and i was crying in his chest. I felt loved but i just couldnt understand I COULDNT "So Akaza-dono? What happened? Did this guy make you angry? Did i do somethi-" "YES YES YOU DID!" I cried out as Doumas eyes widen and i realised what i said. I covered my mouth and whispered "I- Im sorry..I should j-just leave.." i stood up and he held my wrist "please tell me whats wrong.." i looked at him and smiled "I love you.." i said as fastly running to my place, i wasnt crying no more i was embarassed. Embarassed that i looked pathetic. Im a fucking demon, demons are powerfull and heartless. They shouldnt cry into someones shoulder and say sweet things. But I couldnt accept this fact, because im not like this, i love Douma nothing changes that.
Time skip-after some hours...
I heard a knock on my door "come in" i said tryibg to hide all the things that was on my table. Dont tell anyone but the thing on my desk was my drawings of Douma stripped/p0rn (oh god) i hid them all as Douma came in my room "gosh not him.." i thought and Douma came closer to me. He was in his red/black kimono (does boys one called even kimino?!) that looked like his shirt. He lookes magnificent. He gave me a little box and while walking out he said "Wear that, i'll be waiting outside~" i didnt understand anything but when i dressed up oh god it looked beautiful it looked like Doumas kimono (oh god sorry again) but it was white/pink & blue colours with snowflakes in it. It was so good.

I leaved my room and saw douma right next to the exit "Are you ready to go?" He said "Where?" "You will find out.."
No one pov:
Douma took Akazas arm and they ran until they came to a gorgeous place. It was like in Akazas dream. There was a lake and sakura trees. He was amused by the beauty of the lake and sakuras under the moon light and of course by Douma. They sat down and listened to water sounds for some minutes before Akaza asked "Soo why are we here?" "Oh yes" Douma turned to sit facing Akaza and took a deep inhale "Akaza.." akaza was scared of what was going to happen "Akaza-san..I love you so much. I love every little think about you. Your striped, eyes, lashes, hair, you." Akaza smiled and blushed looking away. Douma hold his chin so Akaza would look right in Doumas eyes. "Akaza-dono..will you be mine?"
__________________________________
OOP CLIFHANGER LOL IM SORRY!! So guys i decided that you choose what will Akaza say! Now VOTE SHOULD HE SAY YES OR NO🤯🤯🤯 CYA<3