I found you

Aryan is shocked to know that Imlie has been in coma for past 8 months, he assumed she lived with her new husband and amma now but something in his heart refused to believe that Imlie would move on in her life leaving him and Chini behind.

Imlie had fainted and Vaidji quickly gave her some medication which help her regain her consciousness. Imlie looked afraid and sad, her eyes searched for her ABP and as soon as he entered the room, she let out a huge cry and signaled him to come closer.

Imlie- " ABP , tum aa Gaye, kya tumhein ab yakin hai ke Chiku tumhara apna bucchuan hai? Jyotiji ji ki sacchai jaane mein bahut der ho gayi, deko hamar chiku kitna bada hui gawa hai"
Aryan was confused but he walked towards Imlie and sat on her bed besides her, she took his hand and tightly squeezed it . Imlie suddenly started having some pains and Mithi rushed to get vaidji. Imlie started crying in pain and clutched her tummy to make sure her baby was ok.

Imlie- "ABP hamar Bacchae, hamar chiku ko kuch nahi ho sakta" Imlie was shivering and crying bitterly as she spoke. Aryan just tried to calm her down and asked her to take deep breaths so she could breath through her panting and cramping.
Aryan-" sambhalo apne aap ko Imlie , baby ko kuch nahi hoga, lambi saans lo aur mera hath kas ke pakdo"

The vaidji did a quick check up and gave Imlie some medicine to stop her pains, Imlie slowly started feeling better and fell asleep. Aryan and amma relaxed for a second and began to ask vaidji about next steps. Vaidji told them that Imlie condition is very serious and she needs to be moved to a hospital, Imlie's and her baby were both in danger.

Aryan carried an unconscious Imlie to the cat and asked amma to inform Imlie's husband .
Amma- "aap ye kya bol rahai hai aryan babu, Imlie ke Pati toh aap hain, eeka pet mein aap ke prem ki nishani hai. Imlie hume bole Rahi ki aap Dono bhang Pikar najdik aahe raahe aur woh aap ke Bacchae ki ma banne wali hai. Par phir ukka accident hui gawa aur woh coma mein sovat rahi "

Aryan pov- Aryan was shocked after hearing Mithi , he remembered the night with Imlie and how he they had poured their hearts to each other, that night they had once again reclaimed their love and became one. Tears fell out of his eyes after looking at Imlie's condition, he was happy that Imlie was as carrying his baby but also worried about her

Imlie was unconscious but continued to cry and beg sita Maiya to save her baby, Aryan and mithi tried to calm her down but their attempts were in vain. Imlie started breathing fast and shivered as she spoke. Aryan asked the driver to go faster so imlie can be treated immediately.