Imlies care

Imlie had been on bed rest for the past 2.5 week after returning home, she was slowly gaining her strength and was able to handle the babies movements without pain. Imlie was getting bigger as the weeks passed and Aryan treated her like a queen, he massaged her feet, brought food for allher cravings, made sure she had nutrious meals, attended her doctor appointments and even joined in her psychological sessions with the psychiatrist as needed. He worked from home and was working hard to get his business back on track, he was determined to give his babies and imlie all the happiness in the world.

One night imlie decided she wanted to go for a drive and Aryan happily obliged. They went to the beach where Aryan arranged for a chair for imlie to sit . Imlie felt tiered after walking in the sand but she hid that feomAryan as he would get too worried at such things and begin fussing over imlie which irritated her sometimes.

Imlie started discussing about her godh bharai ceremony and baby names with Aryan . Imlie suddenly felt a sharp cramp and hunched over clutching her tummy. Aryan got tensed and decided to take imlie to the hospital. Imlie continued to have crmps but was able to walk towards the car with Aryand support. Arya thought that Imlies due date was still 4 weeks away and a premature birth could be dangerous for imlie and the babies. He helped imlie to sit in the car and asked the driver to go to the hospital quickly. Imlie started breathing fast and complained of feeling a lot of pressure in her belly, she said her pain had stopped but was worried if something was wrong.

The doctor did a check up and told the nervous couple not to worry as this was perfectly normal for the stage of pregnancy Imlie was in. Her body was getting ready to give birth and these pains were practice contractions, this meant the pregnancy is going smoothly and imlie may give birth soon now. The doctor gave instructions to Aryan for imlies care and asked that someone needs to be with her at all times so Imlie can get immediate attention if she goes into labor.

Chini would come every weekend to meet imlie and imlie felt a strong bond with her, they both would laugh, joke and light up the house. Imlie would be tired after Chini's visits as the little girl would make her play with her and talk for hours. One weekend as imlie was spending time with Chini. Both were playing a board game and some of imlies coins fell on the floor, imlie moved to pick them up but Chini dashed to the floor and mistakenly pushed imlie in her belly with her small hand.
Imlie immediately cried out in pain and started shallow breathing, imlie suddenly remembered that everyone in the house had gone for ganpati visarjan and were not planning on coming soon.