Love is never Lost

Imlie began trembling in fear, fear of losing her ABP. She cursed herself for being careless with her sindoor. All the happy moments spent with Aryan crossed her mind at a blazing speed, their first meeting, him giving her a job, helping her when goons tried to harass her that night in the park, the strength he provided her when she separated from Aditya, she remembered his care, compassion and how he had been his rock through the years.

Her mind raced to the night they had confessed their love to each other, the time they realized they were going to be parents, their chiku and his loss, and how that loss had torn them apart, but through the years they never stopped loving each other.

A bullet ripped through her heart as she thought of her boys losing their father and Chini losing her heroji, she ran to Amma and cried bitterly . She explained the situation to Amma and was completely lost in her grief.

A familiar voice called out to Imlie just then- " Itna Pyar hai toh Kyu Yaha Chali Aayi Jungli?"she turned to see Aryan standing behind her, she ran to him and hugged him tightly, there wasn't even space for air to pass between them . Aryan hid her in his chest with arms wrapped around her like he would stop breathing if their embrace was interrupted. Amma smiled and decided to leave the room and give the couple some privacy.

Aryan explained that he had realized the bikes problem after driving it for a minute and had taken it to mechanic chacha to get it repaired, the speed of the scooter was so slow that he was unharmed as he tried to get off it.

Aryan- "why were you driving a broken scooter ?what if something would have happened to you? how can you be so careless Imlie? you have to think about the boys, Chini and Amma and and" Aryan suddenly stopped himself.

Imlie -"And ? And what ABP?" She questioned.

Aryan- " And me you stupid, and me! How was I supposed to live without you? Last few months have been hell Imlie, rather last 5 years without you have been a living nightmare! I missed you every day, every hour and every second, it felt that I was missing a part of myself, I was incomplete without you Imlie"

Imlie- " I missed you to ABP , and sorry for walking away from you again, my fear paralyzed me, fear of needing you and losing you all over again. "

Aryan- " chup Jungli, even if death comes, it won't be able to take me away from you again, I promise you this, you will never lose your Dhruv Tara again"

Just then the boys began to cry, imlie and Aryan rushed to pacify them and rocked Arvind and Abhinav in their arms turn by turn.

Just then Amma walked in listening to the commotion and started laughing at the sight

Amma-" idhar ho ka raha hai, bacche aur Amma, baba sab Saath ma rovat hai?"

Imlie hugged her Amma and seeked her blessings to reunite with Aryan. Amma was over the moon and gladly gave her blessings, she ran all over the village, distributing mithai and sharing her happiness with everyone.