If Bliss had a name it would be you

Imlies labor and delivery moved quickly and she gave birth to two boys. Imlie was exhausted after the ordeal and fell asleep. Aryan on the other hand was overjoyed and making arrangements to move Imlie and babies to the hospital. Narmada and Mithi cried as they held their grandchildren and were proud of Aryan and Imlie and said a silent prayer for them.

Arpita was over the moon and said the house is going to be full of boys now and how Imlie and her would have to keep them in line.

After Imlie was transferred to the hospital the doctor did a quick check up and concluded that  Imlie and her babies were in perfect health. The doctor applauded Aryan and the rathods for how they had taken care of Imlie during her pregnancy and the delivery, which had gone perfectly fine.

Imlie finally woke up and demanded to see her boys, her heart fluttered as she said " her boys"
Aryan was a proud dad and decided to bring Imlie a gift to mark this occasion.

The new family came home and Narmada made arrangements for puja and decided to make kundali for the boys. Imlie looked beautiful in her new mommy glow and Aryan couldn't keep his hands of his wife . Imlie was embarrassed at Aryan's new found craze for her and reminded him that his priorities were now the babies and not him, to which Aryan protested vigorously.

Aryan loved spending time with his babies, he learned all the chores and competed with Narmada and Mithi when it came to soothing the babies when they cried, this amused the grandparents to no end but they happily taught Aryan their tricks as he was an eager student.

Imlie loved her new life and thanked sita Maiya for everything, she whispered to the babies- if bliss would have a name it would be your baba for me.

Two months passed and imlie and Aryan were exhausted parents, barely hanging on inspite of the plenty of help from rest of the family. One night imlie began to complain of bad headache and then lost consciousness. Aryan rushed her to the hospital immediately.