Life is not all hahaha hehe

Imlie gained consciousness in the hospital and suddenly remembered everything, the good and the bad . Chikus death, their separation, her raising Chini all alone in Pagdandiya and all the mistrust and blame from Aryan after she returned to his life.  A wave of emotions hit her and she suddenly felt she was living a lie. Imlie asked the doctor to wait before letter the family in and requested to see only Amma.

Aryan was relieved to hear that Imlie was ok and played with the chain and pendant he was planning to gift her. It had inscriptions of Aryan and Imlie's names and two small boys on the other side, the necklace was golden with inscriptions in diamonds. He felt the gift is still not Worthy of his Imlie but he has designed it himself and hoped Imlie would appreciate his creativity if nothing else. He waited patiently for his turn to meet Imlie , he wanted to.go in with Amma and was puzzled when the doctor stopped him in his tracks.

Amma came out of the room and Aryan tried to rush in when Amma stopped him and said that Imlie didn't want to meet him. She remembers the past now and wishes to leave for Pagdandiya with Chini and her boys. A bullet ripped through Aryan's heart, his whole world came crashing down in that moment, the necklace he made for Imlie fell out of his hand and he stood there frozen in fear.

Imlie finally came out and Aryan begged her to give him a chance to explain, but she told him everything was clear and there is nothing left between them, past 5 years had incinerated their love and there was no going back for her. She thanked Aryan for taking care of her in her time of need and promised to work out an arrangement so Aryan can continue to be a part of the boys's life.

Aryan wanted to protest, yell , scream and demand Imlie to stay with him and give him one last chance to prove his love. But words escaped him that day, he heard his prison statement in silence and watched with tears in his eyes as his last chance for happiness left his life. Aryan sat dejected in his chair unable to get up and move, he felt his strength was lost , she was lost.

Just then Amma and his mom came over to Aryan and encouraged him to fight for his family, yes Imlie was hurt but their love was strong and they were bonded by the two little lives they had brought into this world. Aryan finally rose and decided to follow Imlie to Pagdandiya, he was determined to win her back and make his life whole again.