Alison and Lauren's Misadventures at Hogwarts: Chapter Nine

Chapter Comments: Well at least Draco and Josh got to arrive in style? The Yule Ball certainly doesn't go according to plan. How can it really, when you've got stalkers? Don't we all just love pick up lines especially Harry Potter themed ones. Poor Alison, though? Maybe she will never find out what really happened? At least Lauren and George are having a good time...right? .... Twister? xD Well, it's good to some extent? Anything can happen I suppose. Will Alison find out the truth about Seamus, Will Josh ever realize Draco is not interested, and will Lauren have to dance with both Brendan AND Harry? O_O! Hopefully not.

---

George and Lauren exited the dance floor after a few minutes of dancing, Lauren was frowning.

"Am I that bad of dancer?" George joked.

"What? NO! I just don't know where Alison is. I kind of thought we would hang out here?" Lauren sighed, looking around.

"I'm sure she'll turn up." George reassured.

Suddenly, Lauren heard muffled screams.

"Do you hear that?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, it's coming from up there." George said, pointing up the stairs.

George and Lauren walked up the stairs, turned the corner, and were listening for the sound to get louder, occasionally opening doors and checking. Ron looked and saw them approaching the closet.

"NO!" Ron thought. "Seamus isn't in the hospital wing yet!"

Ron ran up to them.

"What do you want?" Lauren questioned.

"Uh... uh... uh..." He stuttered.

"Ron, seriously, we don't have time for this!" Lauren said, annoyed.

Ron quickly grabbed a leaf blower and flipped the switch.

"Say hello to my little friend!" He exclaimed.

Nothing happened.

"Merlin's beard..." Ron muttered as he examined the inside of the leaf blower.

All of a sudden a gust of air shot out of the blower, propelling him backwards towards the closet. Ron (along with the leaf blower) hit the door lock and it snapped.

The door swung open and Alison fell out.

"Alison?" Lauren asked, wide eyed.

"YOU... YOU..." Alison began, staring at Ron.

"Me?" A very confused Dean Thomas asked.

"NO NOT YOU!" Alison exclaimed, turning to Dean.

Dean stood petrified.

"HIM!" Alison yelled, turning back to face Ron.

Ron was now running down the great hall, shoving people out of the way. Lauren and George jumped in to restrain Alison from chasing after Ron.

"Whoa... Whoa... Whoa!" George exclaimed.

"Alison, what did he do that was THIS bad?" Lauren questioned.

"That idiot shoved and locked me in a closet!" Alison shouted. "I swear when I see him again I'll-"

Alison was cut off by an earsplitting crash.

Alison, Lauren, and George, along with the rest of the people, turned to see a giant limo crashed through the wall.

"He didn't..." Alison muttered.

"He did..." Lauren replied.

The girls facepalmed.

Inside the car, Josh took his shaking hands off the steering wheel.