Alison and Lauren's Misadventures at Hogwarts: Chapter Five

Chapter Comments: Quidditch! YES! Snape certainly shows his Slytherin pride? Haha. Draco attempts to show off but no one listens. And we wonder how Ron got on the team? I don't know. Slytherin is good at scoring goals but Gryffindor is better at catching the snitch. Lauren stops Harry though, yay. Fred expresses more of an interest in Alison even though he hasn't even approached her. Thankfully, Fred can take a bit longer because she still hasn't accepted anyone's offer. George doesn't seem to want to play on the same side of the field as Lauren and then we have a fist fight! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! xD (Lauren: GINGER VS. GINGER? WHO WILL WIN?) Woot! Slytherin wins! Or maybe you're a Gryffindor fan xD Sorry. And no one likes Josh, the Hufflepuff common room seems much better without him, but he manages to sneak in. Some of the songs you may not recognize because it's wrock (wizard rock). And Alison gets her date to the Yule Ball! How will Fred react? Ah, you'll find out soon enough.

---

"For homework I'd like you to take a look at page 456 in your textbooks…" Snape blabbed.

Lauren looked at the clock for the hundredth time this class.

"When is it going to be over?" Alison whispered.

"One minute." Lauren answered.

Both of them were anxious, excited, and nervous for their first Quidditch game, which was today after school.

"So Snape are you going to come to the Quidditch game after school?!" Draco rudely interrupted him.

"Well Malfoy, it is… HECK YEAH!" Snape exclaimed. "KILL THOSE GRYFFINDORS!"

Snape picked up a stack of papers and threw them at Ron and Harry.

"Take that Potter!" Snape ran around the room.

"Do you think we can sneak out now?" Alison asked.

Lauren nodded and they slowly picked up their books and snuck out of the room.

After they had placed their books back in their dorm, they changed into their Quidditch robes and ran down to the pitch.

"Hey guys! You ready for today's game!?" Cassie ran up to them as they approached.

"You're here early, did you sneak out of class too?" Alison smirked.

"Yeah, Herbology is REALLY boring. And awful with Josh in it." Cassie laughed.

"Oh, and yes. We are ready for today's game. I'm so looking foreword to beating Harry." Lauren smiled.

"By the way guys, we got new robes! They have numbers! See?" Cassie turned around; there was a number six on her back.

"Cool!" They exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah, better go get yours before all the good numbers are gone!" Cassie informed.

Alison and Lauren looked at each other then ran over to where there was a big bucket of robes.

"Is number one taken?" Alison inquired, looking through the robes.

"Yes, in fact it is."

They turned around to see Draco wearing the number one robe.

Alison muttered something to herself and continued to search through the robes.

"So anyways, my dad bought these, specially made… well…?" Draco waited for a reaction.

"Here we are! Number two!" Lauren smiled, putting on her new robe.

Draco rolled his eyes when he realized they weren't paying attention, and walked off.

"Number eight!" Alison exclaimed, pulling a robe out and putting it on.