Alison and Lauren's Misadventures at Hogwarts: Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Comments: Everyone finally arrives at the Weasley's house and is shown to their rooms. Josh is given the bathroom as his room but thankfully he thinks it's just a cool room with a toilet, shower, and sink. After Alison and Lauren inspect the house they are given an "early" Christmas present? At dinner everyone shows up at the table, but theres a problem... Where's Josh? Tips for anyone trying to spy: don't make noise or else you WILL get caught. On another note, "someone" shows up to dinner that wasn't actually invitedbut who is it? Mimi? Brendan? Draco?Christmas dinner is coming and let's just say Lauren and Alison's greeters have a... plan?

---

Before they knew it, the car came to a halt in front of the Weasley's house. Everyone got out of the car, and went to grab their bags from the trunk.

"I can take yours." Ron winked at Alison.

She started laughing. "I'd like to see you try."

Ron reached for her suitcase, held it for a few brief seconds, and then dropped it on his toes.

"OWE!" Ron fell to the ground, over-dramatically.

Alison sighed and pulled out the handle, and then rolled it towards the house.

Once everyone was in the house Mrs.Weasley spoke. "Fred, George, show them to their rooms."

"Follow us." They stated in unison and began walking up the long, windy stairs.

"Where do I stay?!" Josh grinned.

"Ron… find a place for him." Mrs. Weasley glared.

"But he's not my problem!" Ron protested.

Mrs. Weasley turned to go into the kitchen, ignoring Ron.

He groaned. "Let's go… Josh. Harry you too."

Upstairs, they had finally reached the top floor.

"We're here." George panted.

"I don't recall there being quite so many stairs?" Fred remarked.

Alison and Lauren both looked on the verge of passing out.

"Anyways, here we are." George led them into the guest room.

"You two can stay here." Fred said, motioning to the room.

"Thanks!" Lauren smiled, relieved that there was no more stairs.

"Wait! How far is Ron's room from here?" Alison inquired.

"Uh… It's just down the hall." George replied.

Alison quickly gathered up her stuff.

"Not far enough! Come on Lauren, let's go!" Alison hissed.

"He wont come over here, don't worry, and besides our room is between there so we can catch him if he tries." Fred said reassuringly.

"Fine." Alison said coolly as she set her stuff back down.

"That's good." Lauren agreed. "Chances are Harry will be staying in his room."

"I just want a BREAK from stalkers." Alison collapsed on a couch.

"No guarantees." Fred laughed.

"Well Alison and I better unpack…" Lauren hinted to the twins.

Everyone stood in awkward silence.

"Um… You guys have to leave." Alison said awkwardly.

"OH!" The twins exclaimed in unison as they left, closing the door behind them.