『 TWO 』

You saved me
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Riki goes back to that place. The place which people called 'home'. But not him.
When he reaches the front door, he hears slamming and shouting. Ah shit, here we go again...

Yes everyone, that's his step mother, who's always screaming like a psycho when night comes. The only purpose is Riki's money. But he keep it all in his bank account, never expose them. Wonder why she never have them until now. Riki takes a step closer to the front door, at first, he's hesitate to open. But then, his hands forces itself to open the door. As expected, his step mother rushes out and grabs him by the collar.
"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG BASTARD??!! WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY??"

"I told you I don't have it! Now fuck off." He pushes her hands away, causing her to let go of him.

"I RAISE YOU TO TALK LIKE THAT TO ME??" She becomes more psychic than ever.

"You NEVER raise me. It was my ORIGINAL mother who did. You? YOU DID NOTHING OTHER THAN ALWAYS ASKING FOR MY MONEY! Such a greedy asshole. Father.....why would you marry a woman like her?"
Hearing the truth, her psycho level reaches climax. Just as she was about to hurls the chair at Riki.....

BANG! BANG!!

Riki froze as her step mother's body slowly falls to the ground. Dead. He then slowly turns his head towards the door and sees....
"Sunoo-hyung? Why are you here??" He asks surprisingly as Sunoo stands there, holding a gun.

"I killed her....Riki...I FUCKING KILLED YOUR MOTHER! Sorry...I just wanna help—"

"She's not even my mother why would I be sad?" His words shocked Sunoo, "shocked right? She's...nobody ok?" He then head to the sofa and sits down. Then sighs.
Sunoo follows him to the sofa and sits down besides him. They start to share this moment together.
"That was close, hyung. Thank you for saving me earlier."

"It's my job. But who's that earlier, Riki?" Riki sadly looks at the ground. And slowly retell the story to Sunoo.

"Well...when I was like...7 years old, my mom sadly pass away due to cancer. So my dad remarry another woman. She's the woman you killed earlier. She's a daughter-of-a-bitch just by how asshole she is. She used my dad like literally for her goods! Then one day, she killed my dad cuz he didn't do what she flavored. Bullshit..."

"Ohhh....she's your step mother, I see...." Sunoo then wraps his arm around Riki's shoulder to comfort him, "it's fine. With me by your side now...nothing to fear ok?" The younger nods and leans his head on Sunoo's shoulder.

"I'm tired, hyung...can you carry me to rest?"

"Sure!" Agrees Sunoo. Riki doesn't change...