『 PROLOGUE 』

• Sunoo Kim •

"Nishimura Riki

"Nishimura Riki...will you remember me now? That time you cutely called me 'hyung'. The first time you smiled at me. You remember? When you asked me to buy you strawberry milk every morning. And even though I'm a fearful serial killer....my love for you is eternally..."

"I can kill anyone! it won't be a sin! But if I kill you, I will be the biggest sin of my life."

"Riki-yah, can we play D&D while watching a horror movie, and eating mint chocolate ice cream?"

"Yahhhh!!! Stop calling me short!!!! I'm nearly as tall as you!!!"

• Riki Nishimura

"you know, hyung? love is all about being beside the person you love forever and protect them at all costs

"you know, hyung? love is all about being beside the person you love forever and protect them at all costs. Loving you, sometimes I forgot that I'm supposed to be your victim as you're a serial killer. But it's fine. Cuz I don't wanna have that kind of mindset. You know most people says 'loving you is a losing game'? But for me, you're my everything. My life. My destiny. So it'll be 'losing you is failing the game'. Always be with you, hyung....it's the joy of my life."

"Hyung, why are you so into mint choco??? It tastes like toothpaste!!!"

"Don't leave me, hyung....please..."

"I love you to the moon and back. Regardless you're a serial killer that everyone fear."

"I'm not fear of you, you looks short and cute so why would I be scared?? I don't even believe you're a serial killer too tho!"

[A/N: Enha's comeback is close folkss!!! It's gonna be a bop!!! Excited Engenes??!!!]