『 FOUR 』

A criminal for you
                        •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Wait, then where were you then?" Riki asks the older. Sunoo looks back at him, who's lying comfortably on his back.

"What do you mean?"

"The crime when your mom was killed. Where were you? Were you hiding somewhere?" He asks as they're walking on the street, with Sunoo carrying Riki on his back. Sunoo is hesitate but eventually exposes the truth.

"I killed her." Riki is shocked, auntie is very kind to hyung, why did he do that? Sunoo seems to know what the younger is thinking, "well, she killed my dad, who's truly kind to me. Then she abuse me. So I killed her. That's it." Riki is even more shocked by the explanation.

Walking towards a convenient store, Riki tells Sunoo to let him down. He then bends down for the younger to climb from his back.
"Can we go in there? I'm kinda thirsty."

"Sure! Let's go!"
Sunoo borrows Riki's hoodie to disguise as an ordinary person then steps in with Riki. They walk to the milk section of the store. At this point, Sunoo knows for sure, like egg-in-egg, what will Riki pick.

"Hyung, can I buy this?" Riki turns to him while holding a bottle of strawberry milk. I knew it! Thinks Sunoo.

"Sure. You never change. Always drink that."

"You too hyung! You always eat mint choco! Which—"

"Tastes like toothpaste? Yea yea yea. Well, if I eat that then I shouldn't have to brush my teeth!" Sunoo jokes, causing Riki to laugh.

"Ewwww wtf!!! Anyways. Let's count the cash. Ppalli!"
They then walk to the reception to count the cash for their stuff.

Just at that moment, an idea rings in Sunoo's mind. He then whispers to Riki.
"Riki-yah, do you wanna get stuff free here?"

"I mean.....that's everyone's dream....I don't think it's doable."

"Well, I can make it doable!" Sunoo flexes.

"Ok ok. But don't leave any harm ok??" He warns the older. Sunoo nods then sneakily pulls out his gun.

BANG! BANG!!

Screams can be heard. Then everyone there kneels down to the ground, begging no harm. Taking that chance, Sunoo pulls Riki, who's holding the bag with their foods and drinks inside, out of there.
"Security guards! Chase them!!"
But it's too late, both of them already gone.