Take A Hint

This was a request from @SandNinjaGS  This story takes place when Justin, Alex, and Max are 14 and just starting high school.

Alex was at her locker packing up her stuff. The first week of high school wasn't too bad. The downside was she could tell that there were people judging her because she's the Master of Water. She's been training for 2 years and has pretty good control over her powers. It has been an adjustment, but she's learning how to be a ninja. Some people might think she's dangerous (she is to be honest), but she won't hurt her classmates. That's not what ninja do, unless they were secretly villains.

She closed her locker to see someone that she didn't want to standing right next to her. "Hey girl."

"What do you want, Nathan?" she asked and rolled her eyes. She hasn't personally had much interaction with him, but she does know that he has been picking on Justin and Max since middle school. She has tried to avoid him as much as she could.

"I was thinking you, me, dinner," Nathan said like Alex would automatically say yes.

"What do you want me to say? 'Oh Nathan, of course, I'll go out with you.' Not gonna happen." Alex turned around to start walking away when Nathan grabbed her and made her turn around to face him.

"Oh, come on. You know you want to."

"No, I don't," Alex said as she yanked her arm away from Nathan.  "After hearing about the way that you treat my brother and one of my best friends, no thanks."

"Well, they had it coming," Nathan said smugly.  "They are elemental masters after all."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Alex snapped and Nathan was taken aback.  "I'm also an elemental master."

"But you're cute."

"You're so pathetic."  Alex started to walk away again.

"You know there are a lot of people here who hate elemental masters."  Alex stopped when she heard Nathan say that.  "If you go out with me, I can protect you."

"I can take care of myself."  Alex walked off and left Nathan just standing by where her locker is.  She can honestly say that Nathan is one of the worst people at the school and it felt good to stand up to him, but she had a feeling she would be dealing with him more.  She did know one thing, there is no way she would ever, ever date him.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!