Sick Twins

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story and my OC's.

This story happens after "Ninjago Next Generation: Elemental Twins".  I'm making it happen over the summer between school years.

Justin woke up not feeling great.  His nose was stuffed up, his throat hurt, and he felt dizzy and nauseous when he stood up, but nevertheless, he still got up to go get breakfast.  He walked into the kitchen where everyone, except for Alex and Max, were.

"Morning Justin," Jay said to his son.

"Morning," Justin said back halfheartedly.

"Sweety, are you feeling ok?" Nya asked.  She felt her son's forehead.  "You're burning up."

Justin sneezed.  "I'm ok."  Then, he had a coughing fit.

"No," Nya said sternly.  "You are going back to bed."

"Wait," Jay started.  "If Justin is sick, where is Alex?"  Ever since the twins were little, whenever one got sick, the other also got sick.

"I'm sure she's fine," Kai said.  "They both just turned 17, I'm sure they've grown out of it."  They heard someone throwing up from the bathroom.  "Or not."

Jay, Nya, and Justin walked to the bathroom and found Alex crouched over the toilet and emptying the contents of her stomach while Max was rubbing her back.

"Alex, honey, you're sick too?" Nya asked.

"Yeah," she replied.

"I found her in here when I was heading down to the kitchen," Max said.

"Both of you are spending the rest of the day in bed," Jay said to his kids.

Max grabbed Alex's arm to help her up.  Jay, Nya, and Max guided the twins to their rooms.  Rosie walked up to them before they went into their rooms.  "I brought a couple of buckets," she said.  "Just in case."

"Thank you, Rosie," Nya said and took one of the buckets and handed it to Max.

"Of course.  I thought that I could help take care of my boyfriend."  She opened the door to Justin's room and helped him to his bed while Max helped Alex.  Jay and Nya noticed how Max and Rosie seemed like they had everything coered and walk back to the kitchen.

"You know, you don't have to do this," Justin said.

"I know, but I want to.  Besides, I am a nindroid.  I cannot get sick."  She climbed in next to him.  "I thought that if I took care of you, it would help you to recover quicker."

Justin smirked at her.  "Is that what you thought?  Well, it totally would."  He then sneezed.  "Ugh.  I hate getting sick."  Rosie laughed at her sick boyfriend.

In Alex's room, Alex was cuddled up to Max on her bed.  "I don't want to get you sick," Alex said.

"Don't worry about it," Max told her.

"I really hate my brother sometimes."

Max laughed a little.  "Why is that?"

"Because I'm pretty sure he's the reason I'm sick."  She sneezed.

"Why are you so sure it was his fault?"

"Because it's always his fault.  Why do we always have to get sick at the same time?"

"Maybe it has something to do with how you two are connected, with the twin power and all."

"Maybe."

"You should get some sleep.  You need your rest."

"I guess you're right."  She put her head on Max's chest and closed her eyes.  She was out within minutes.  Max looked down at how adorable his girlfriend is and placed a kiss on her forehead.

A few days later

Justin and Alex were feeling a lot better after being sick for a few days.  Justin was with everyone in the kitchen, minus Alex and Max.  Alex eventually walked in.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" Justin asked.

"So, Max might be sick now," Alex said and Lloyd and Britney got up to check on their son.

"Now the sickness is going to spread around the monastery."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!