Part 16

Hey guys!
Finally, I published the next chapter of M4. It's time for Arnav and Khushi to move forward. Lots more funny and spicy moments are on the way for our dear Arshi. So don't wait and have a good laugh.

Khushi POV

It has been a fortnight since I married the mafia lord Raizada. And the only way that I can describe my life as of now is bliss. After our first dinner date, Arnavji took me out for a long drive in the early hours of the morning. I always wished to see the sunrise. When I shared my wish with my mafiaji he fulfilled it within a few hours of my request. I smiled recalling our romantic date.

When I first met Arnav Singh Raizada I had had an inkling that this man would be perfect for me. And my sixth sense did not betray me. It turns out that this man is husband material for sure. Even Lavanya agrees with my choice. Initially, she felt that my decision was a rushed one. But gradually she understood what a gem of a person my hubby is.

Sitting in the hall of Raizada house I was so lost in my thoughts that I almost missed the entrance of my close friend who was trying to hide behind Lavanya. However, his tall frame made it difficult for him to dwarf La. Giggling at his antics I stood up and advanced toward Shyam Manohar Jha to give him a tight hug. The man chuckled at my response but lifted me only to twirl me around for a few seconds.

"STOP IT. MAIN GIRJAUNGI YAAR."
(I MIGHT FALL).

"HAAN BHAI AB TO MAFIA PATI KI DHAMKI DEGI YE LADKI."
(YEAH  NOW THIS WOMAN WILL GIVE ME HER MAFIA HUBBY THREATS).

Placing me back on the floor his eyes widened in disbelief. Ughhh. This guy and his theatrics. I knew what would be happening next.

"Tune SHAADI KRLI?!? Aur bulaya Bhi nai?"
(You GOT MARRIED?!? And you did not invite me?)

Rolling my eyes at his pout I made him sit on the sofa. La joined the two of us and soon I vented out the story of my life to the one person who never judged me. And Shyam did not disappoint me at all with his reaction. People judged him. But he has always been a  supportive and trustworthy friend.

Arnav POV

After winding up a few meetings I realised that I was free for the rest of the day. So post lunch I left AR to spend some quality time with my wifey. With my luck and less traffic, I reached my house within a few minutes. I am sure Khushi Raizada will like this surprise visit of mine.

I was about to enter my house when I noticed a royal Enfield bike parked next to Khushi's pink vehicle...umm, I mean 'Malti'. Wait? Is this Lavanya's new ride? Ummm strange. My wandering mind came to a halt when Aryan the head of my security passed me a warning.

"Sir that's KSR's guest Shyam Jha's bike. He is inside. Sir be prepared. He might...Ummm never mind."

Passing me an uncomfortable look he turned back to the main gate. Huh? Does my wife have a guest in our house? Shyam Jha? Ab ye Kaun hai? I felt a twinge of jealousy floating within me. Andar chalke dekhta hoon. Wait a second. What is Aryan trying to warn me about? He sounds so cryptic. Whatever. Fisting my palm I sauntered inside the house.
(Now who is he? Will have to go in and find out).

The sight that greeted me made me clench my jaw. The Shyam Jha guy sat on the chaise with my wife and Lavanya on either side. Khushi was giggling talking about some girl while he was giving her his oily smiles. Not liking his proximity to my wife I prowled towards him and called out to my woman.

"Khushi."

All three of them stopped their chatter and stood up. My wife gave me a wide smile full of surprise. I smirked at that. Good. Bouncing on her toes the woman hugged me. Superb. I was waiting for this. Looking back at her friend I wrapped my arms around Khushi. Shyam Jha's eyes touched his hairline. Haha. Take it you fool. No one has the right to be around her but me. I am her husband. So don't even try...