Part 26

Hi readers!
I just updated the next chapter of M4. The FF is reaching its climax point. Mafia Raizada has rescued his queen. It's time to punish the antagonist Advay Mallik. Read to see how the next part of the story unfolds. Do leave your reviews.

Arnav POV

If a few months back someone would have told me that soon I will marry a crazy woman with a 150 IQ, I would have punched him in the gut. I am a mafia man. A cold gangster in a dark world. A lone wolf. However, the universe had different plans for me. I not only married a teenage Khushi Gupta but even fell hard for the child-woman. Yup Khushi Gupta now Singh Raizada is a woman sent from hell to finish me off.

Firstly, she gets kidnapped. Secondly, she acts as if she is my maid and fools my rival Advay Mallik. Thirdly, she stands before me unharmed. Finally, Khushi Singh Raizada puts a bullet in the kneecap of our dearest kidnapper without blinking her eyelids as if this was an everyday occurrence. There was pin-drop silence in the warehouse as everyone stared at my wife, gaping at the beautiful bloody mess. The sexy sight of my beloved, with a gun and a smug smile, made me gulp. It is not every day that you see your soulmate shooting the very person whom you plan to destroy.

She threw away the weapon as if it were a toy. I watched my girl in fascination while the noisy Payal Gupta screamed like a banshee. While Advay Mallik sneered as Khushi hurt his body and ego. Scared by the turn of events Advays men huddled in one corner. When my wife threatened Advay to never think about hurting me I could do nothing but smirk.

However, recalling Khushi's previous antics I felt my anger rising. So as expected forgetting my surroundings I advanced in her direction only to halt an inch away from her form. The woman in question cocked her head in confusion. Khushi Raizada? You are confused by my actions? Seriously? Huffing in disbelief I held her elbow in a firm grip.

"You always leave me surprised. Har baar har baar tum...kuch na kuch...WHY CANNOT YOU JUST AVOID GETTING INTO THESE DRAMATIC SITUATIONS?"
(Every time you do this...something or the other...)

"Hawwww! EK TO HUMARE IDEAS KI WAJAH SE AAP YAHAN TAK PAHUNCH PAAYE AUR AAP HUMEIN SHABAASHI DENE KE BAJAAYE....??"
(Oie! IT IS BECAUSE OF MY IDEAS THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO REACH HERE ON TIME AND INSTEAD OF PATTING MY BACK YOU ARE TAUNTING ME...??)

I left her elbow comprehending her words. Did she just say....? She wants me to pat her back for getting into a dangerous situation. WHAT THE HELL?! IS SHE MAD? What if that Advay had not agreed with her stupidity? What if he tried to harm her? HOW CAN SHE ACT SO CASUALLY??!? I paced back and forth with hands in the air unable to digest her audacity to be so so...nonchalant about this kidnapping fiasco. My thoughts halted as I banged into a soft body.

"WHAT THE..."

"Aapko to ladai krne ka bahana chahiye hota hai Mr. Raizada. Ek to hum aapka intezaar krhe the. Itne ghanton se door the aapse...ek hug bhi nai dia aapne. Aate hi, daantne lge aur..."
(You only need an excuse to argue with me Mr. Raizada. Here I kept waiting for you. I mean after hours of separation...we did not even hug. You are hell-bent on scolding me and...)

Her words touched my soul. My mind could not help but remember all the moments that I had to spend away from Khushi. The news of her kidnapping had shaken me. All this time all I wanted was to catch a glimpse of Khushi Singh Raizada. And now when she is here in front of me, safe and secure, I cannot help but vent my bubbling anger. I sighed watching the heartbreaking expression on her pretty face. For a moment time stood still. It did not matter that we were surrounded by so many people. Raising my hand I cupped her face. She nuzzled my hand immediately. Her touch recharged my drained self within seconds.

"You think I enjoy arguing with you? Khushi, I almost lost you. Do you even understand how frightened I have been?"

She pushed my hand away and continued her side of the argument. Following my footsteps, my wife began to pace as well. I rubbed my jaw feeling irritated by the logistics of our banter. But I know every word will be scrutinized by Khushi Raizada. So trying to control my rage I tried to distract myself. With a sweeping glance, I noticed Aman Mathur who was busy staring at the dustbin nearby. Huh. He thinks this gesture of his will give me and Khushi some privacy. Whatever. Isiki wajah se sab gadbad hui. I won't allow him to get an easy way out. Khushi's words echoed around the warehouse and that's when an idea struck me.
(His carelessness is the reason we are here tonight).