Part - 3

Hi friends!
Thank you for being patient. Here is the next happy of my ff M4. Do leave comments to let me know your views about my story.

Aman POV

We were having an official lunch at a restaurant amidst the staff when I thought that it is appropriate to inform ASR about Akaash. He wanted me to collect more information about that man. And I believe I have enough facts about him. So without further delay, I began to discuss what I gathered in the last few hours.

"ASR I believe that Akaash is the sole owner of Sky Fashions. Payal Gupta was his employee for a couple of months. And according to the office gossip, the two of them are serious about each other."

My boss cum friend finished his meal and turned sideways. I knew the gesture well. I had his complete attention. He wanted me to speak further.

"When you signed that contract with Shashi Gupta, the same day the man fled from the city with his daughter. I suppose that Akaash will get in touch with Payal and then we will know their whereabouts."

"Fine. Keep digging further. Once the Guptas are under my claws I will turn them into dust."

Those were his final words. Since we were done with all our meetings for the day ASR and I left for our respective homes. But on my way back I wished for a life partner for my friend. ASR needs someone to brighten up his soulless life. My mafia buddy needs his other half. Or maybe....both of us could get good partners in the future? Who knows.

Khushi POV

Lying on the bed with Lavanya I was swaying my feet in the air when she interrupted the calm around us.

"Khushi I so want to watch KGF 2 again. But NetFlix ka subscription to khatm. Now what?"
(We don't have a NetFlix subscription).

"Idea! Gupta house chalte hain. Payal ka subscription abhi chal rha hoga."
(I have an idea. Let us go to Gupta house. Payal's subscription is still on).

"Itni raat ko?"
(Is it jot too late?)

"It's only 9 o clock. Der hogai to wahi rujayenge. Anyways no one is home."
(We will stay overnight if it is too late).

Sharing a huge grin both of us freshened up to leave for Gupta house. Hey Devi maiyya I am tired of watching the character Rocky. Cannot I have a real mafia lover? A real Rocky? And then I will become his Mehbooba. How cute!

"KHUSHI HURRY UP!"

Rolling my eyes I rushed outside and within a matter of twenty minutes, we were outside Gupta house.

Arnav POV

I was just out of the shower when my phone went off. Aman's name flashed on the screen. I answered the call after a few rings.

"Yeah, Aman?"

Aryan saw some movement around the Gupta house. He is damn sure a woman entered the premises. I am heading there.

"I will reach there in 10. Do not enter without me."

Payal Gupta. It is time to pay for your sins. I am a 'weirdo mobster' right? Ab dekho ye safed aankhwala kaise tumhare hosh thikane laate hai. Pocketing my gun I rushed outside RM and gestured to Mohan to bring my car. During the entire drive, I kept smirking. It was time for revenge. Shashi Gupta will now understand what happens when someone betrays ASR.
(Now this white-eyed mafia will teach you a lesson).

Thankfully Aman and I reached the Gupta house at the same time. My men were standing a few feet away from the house. Aman quickly gestured for Aryan to join us.