Chapter 2

~Zayn's POV~

I looked ahead into the mirror whilst I finished off my hair. I was more or less ready. I thought i'd go with some kind of smart/casual look. I went with a plain black shirt, thin black tie and plain black skinny jeans with some black converse with white lining. I straitened my tie and slapped on some aftershave around my neck. "Zayn!" I heard Liam calling. "Come on Zayn, hurry up or you're gonna be late!" Honestly that man acts like my mother sometimes. It's cute though, well cute's not really the word more errrr., whatever. "Coming!" I yell back before leaving my room and heading to the living room. "Right" Liam called as he walked in from the kitchen. "Here's your wallet with your credit cards and some cash just in case you need it for a taxi or anything, here's your keys incase you're up a bit late and that's everything i think."  He said handing me everything he'd collected for me.

"Thanks man, have you seen my phone anywhere?" I asked, i'd not seen it for most of the afternoon. He pulled out my phone from his pocket and handed it over. "You left it on the kitchen side after this morning, Louis said he'll drop you off at Perrie's as well and then you can walk from Perrie's to the restaurant, it's not far and it'd be more romantic." He said all of this and winked at me as he finished speaking. He seemed a bit odd though, a bit down and lost. He thought that he was hiding well obviously but out of everyone in the band Liam's the one i talk to about absolutely everything so i know when he's hiding something. It really seemed to bother me inside and I have no idea why. Alright he split up with Danielle a few months ago but he'd seemed fine up until the past week or so. Now he's become quiet and slightly reclusive. "Thanks man. Everything alright?" I asked looking directly at him giving him a kind of sympathetic look. "Yea, everything's great, why?" He replied quickly, playing dumb but I saw through it. "Come on Li Li it's me, i can tell something's up, what's wrong, you've not been yourself for the past week or so. You can tell me anything, you know that right?" I said rubbing his shoulder.

"I'm fine honestly, just tired, you go and enjoy your date and don't worry about me." He said with a light hearted smile. I hugged him and walked over to louis who was waiting by the front door, before we headed out to his car.