Chapter 9

Hey guys, hope the 3 chapters last night made up for not updating all week, sorry if they're a bit crap but i started to get tired so i lost concentration. Anyways, thanks for the reads, don't forget to vote and get followng, thanks guys, much love :* <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Liam's POV~

Zayn was still fast asleep on my lap, he'd barely budged actually. Every now and again he moved closer into me. By now the film had long since finished, I looked at the clock and realised it was coming up to half past eight. It's funny, that being in love with Zayn takes away my energy but i don't seem to want to sleep most of the time. I think for now i'm just going to savour this moment, it'll probably never happen again. He started fidgeting and shaking for a bit. "Hey Zaynie, what's up." I cooed into his ear. "I'm just co-cold." He stammered out. "Ok, just a minute, i'll be back." I said  getting up off of the settee and heading upstairs. I went into Zayn's room and grabbed his quilt from his bed before heading back down to the living room. When i got there Zayn was still fidgeting on the settee. I sat back down and pulled the quilt over him. He tucked himself underneath it and snuggled in against my chest before drifting off back to sleep. I smiled to myself before nodding off to sleep. 

By the time i woke up Zayn was gone and sat where he'd been laid was Louis. "Morning sleeping beauty, well afternoon really." He said noticing me waking up. "Hey, where is everyone?" I asked confused as to why it was so quiet. "Well when i came down it was about 9 and you and Zayn were all cosy on the settee."He said winking at me. "Very funny Lous" I replied back harsher than i intended to. " And then i went to the kitchen and by the time i got back Zayn was awake. He took his quilt back to his room and left with Niall and Harry to go shopping about an hour ago." By now i was more or less completely awake but still slightly confused. "Why didn't you wake me, and how come you're still here?" I asked Lous slightly confused. "Well last night was the first proper bit of sleep you've had in a few weeks so it was best to leave you be, and after what happened yesterday i thought it would have been best to let you sleep it off. And i'm still here because i thought it would have been better for you to have someone here when you woke up and given what you told me last night i felt it would be better if it was me, so if you wanna talk we can if you don't that's fine." He said as he smiled at me. He was right, i'm glad he stayed, now that he knew i didn't have to hide anything from him. "Do you fancy a cuppa?" He asked with an almost cheeky grin. I laughed and nodded whilst smiling before we both headed off to the kitchen. Louis filled the kettle up and turned it on whilst i grabbed to mugs and placed a teabag in each one. "So, do you wanna talk about all this?" Louis asked leaning against the worktop as we waited for the kettle to boil. "What do you want to know?" I shrugged back at him, trying to act like it was all old news. "Well how long?" Louis asked. "I've only payed attention to my feelings towards him for the past year but i gotta admit, as soon as i saw him i felt something, i just pushed it to the back of my mind, and i know that sounds so cliché but it's true." Wow where did all that come from. Louis by now was smiling like a chesire cat. "What you smiling about." He shook his head. "Nothing, i just think it's cute. Seeing you all snuggled up on the settee this morning you looked like the perfect couple." My heart was racing now, Zayn's not gay so why was Louis getting my hopes up. "Don't do that Louis." I said before storming out of the kitchen. But before i could leave Louis grabbed me and i stood still. "Do what Li?" He asked confused. By now i could feel the tears build up in my eyes.

"Don't give me false hope, it just makes it worse." Louis let out a scoffed laugh and used some kitchen roll to wipe away my stray tears. "Listen. Don't lose hope, no matter how bad it gets there's always hope." He pulled my head into his chest before letting me go. "Thanks Lou, i'm gonna go grab a shower and get changed." He nodded before i walked out of the kitchen. Just as i did Zayn, Harry and Nial came through the front door. I picked up speed trying my best to avoid Zayn. "Liam." I heard him call. "Li?!" He called again. "Li Li?!" I ignored him a third time. I couldn't face him, I couldn't do this. Not again, at least not today.