Chapter 6

Hey guys, sorry i took so long to update but hey hey, i'm gonna bless you with two maybe even 3 tonight. Gonna try to make them fairly long as well, thanks for the reads and please remember to vote. And follow me as well, i shall follow all back :) an so we begin.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Liam's POV~

Did I really just do that? Did I really just tell Louis everything? Literally everything! I just couldn't keep it anymore, it's slowly eating away at me the more i have to hide it, as soon as Louis asked me what was up i just couldn't help myself. To be honest it's made me feel better, almost like i'm lighter, like there's a lot of pressure missing now. Maybe i don't love Zayn after all, maybe i just don't like feeling alone so i automatically fall for the first person who i'm close with, which just so happens to be Zayn. The whole not wanting to be alone idea kinda fits, I mean, at the minute i'm laid on my bed with Louis holding me close and things feel considerably better. But if that is the case then why did i even split up with Danielle in the first place, the whole reason i called it off was because i felt like this all the time. Even when we were together i felt depressed and lonely. If it's just the fact that i don't want to be alone then why do i think about Zayn all the time. I can't help it, everything about him is just so perfect. His hair, his hazel puppy like eyes, his perfect lips, even his scent. It's killing me knowing that i'll never be with him. 

I was suddenly brought out of my train of thought when i realised i'd been fidgeting on the bed for a while. Louis hand had moved up on to my upper arm holding me tighter against his chest, i could even hear his heartbeat. It was so soothing and it suddenly made my eyes heavy. "Hey Li, if you're uncomfortable i can move back to my room mate?" He offered. My heart sank, i couldn't be left alone i'd just end up crying myself to sleep again. "NO, please don't leave me Lou, I need you to stay." I quickly replied, even I could hear the desperation in my voice. "Hey hey, shhhhh, calm down Li Li." Louis cooed stroking the side of my hair. "I'm not going anywhere unless you want me to ok?? I'm here, i'll always be hear for you Liam, no matter what. Come on, just close you eyes and try to sleep, everything will be better in the morning. I promise." His voice was so soft and gentle. I felt my own breath get steadier before a wave of darkness blocked my view. 

~Louis' POV~

Liam had finally drifted off to sleep. We were both laid on his bed, he had his head propped up against my chest whilst i was more or less sat up against his bed's headrest. I wasn't tremendously comfy but Liam obviously was and to me, at the minute that's all i cared about. I looked down at him as he slept silently. He looked so peaceful, it didn't take a genius to figure out this was the first time he'd slept properly in a while. It really hurt me that he had to go through this, i mean yea i can comfort him but no matter what i say to him it's not going to change the fact that Zayn's straight or the fact that he has a girlfriend, how he's on a date with right now. I suppose, thinking about it, it does seem slightly possible. I mean i've, only jokingly, pointed out to Harry and Niall how Zayn and Liam sometimes look at each other. We all know they're inseparable. But thinking about it, there's been moments when i've seen Zayn stare at Liam when Li doesn't know, and remembering the look he had in his eyes it's almost questionable. Maybe i'm just trying to make things real for Liam's sake, all that matters now is trying to get Liam to feel better. 

A knock at Liam's door woke me up. I'd obviously fallen asleep without realising. "Yea" I quietly croaked whilst rubbing my eyes, trying my best not to wake Liam. The door opened slightly and Harry walked in wearing some sweatpants and no shirt. "Me and Niall have decided to call it a night, is he ok?" Harry asked, obviously confused as to why i was asleep with him. "Yea, he's just tired and missing his family, he'll be fine in a few days." I replied simply, obviously i'm going to wait for Liam to tell those two when he's ready. "Ok mate, i'll see you in the morning, Zayn's not back yet so i locked the front door." He nodded before walking away and closing the door behind him. I started to star at the ceiling as i felt my eyes closing.