🎃🕯Chapter 02: A Small Trip Down Memory Lane🕯🎃

At the end of the day, I was walking beside Allison's left side out of the school and down the path. "So, this Max kid...seems like a nice person."

Allison chuckled. "You say that about a lot of people Angie. You're too kind."

"Allison. Angie." Max called out to us while on his bike. He got off and started walking beside Allison's right side.

I smiled and gave him a small wave. "Hello again." I gave Allison a look, making her sigh and face Max with a small smile. "Hi."

"Hi Angie." Max returned the greeting and turned his attention to Allison. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you in class."

Allison shook her head. "You didn't."

"My name's Max Dennison." Aw, poor kid is so shy. So shy, that he probably forgot that he had already written his name and phone number on the piece of paper that Allison was holding.

"Yeah, I know." Allison was trying not to laugh. "You just moved here, huh?"

"I guess I'll be taking this as my queue to leave the two of you alone." I winked at them before walking ahead. I'm a little like Max in the sense of how he has a 'crush' on someone, as mortals call it nowadays, but is finding the words to say quite difficult to express.

🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃
*Flashback*
🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃🧙🏻‍♀️🎃

🎶Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment🎶

I ran through the village to get to the cottage the Binx family were occupying, but a figure was already running out of there in a hurry. I stopped beside Elijah, who was our friend. "Evangeline, does thou knowest what is happening?"

I nodded my head grimly. "Unfortunately, thy friend, it is something thy wish it would never happen at the Sanderson place."

🎶Come little children
The times come to play
Here in my garden of magic🎶

"Elijah?" Thackery Binx, the figure who ran out of the cottage, spoke to us in a trembling voice. "And Angel, you as well? Has thee seen my sister, Emily?"

"Nay." Elijah pointed a finger at the Sanderson house, which was situated at a distance behind some trees, but you could easily see pink smoke rise up from the chimney. "But look! They conjure!"

"Oh, god! The woods!" Thackery yelled before running ahead. Elijah and I quickly followed behind and stopped when Thackery blocked us with his arm from going any further.

We could see Sarah, the youngest of the Sanderson sisters, skipping in front Emily, leading her to the Sanderson house. "Emily!"

"Now she's done for." Elijah said grimly.

I smacked him on the back of the head. "Don't think like a fool, Elijah. There is still time to save her. I'm sure of it."