Why not someone else lord?

fighting the urge to not eat until 10:00am in the morning, I laid on the couch like a potato. Sighing I noticed no one left their rooms so I sat there.

Bored..

Nothing to do

Nothing to think about...

But food!

An hour later it has now turned 9:00 am and I heard the two butlers waking down the steps and into the living room, seeing me laying down like a lost soul. No literally a lost soul.

"Are you alright y/n?" I looked up at the two butlers that stood in front of me. "I'm fine my two black butler's, I'm just waiting till 10:00 for my morning routine" I stretched and curled back up into a ball

"Why are you waiting till 10 May I ask?" Claude asked and lifted his glasses "before y'all got here I've messed up my routine, so I'm getting it to normal" sighing I rubbed my eye cause it started to hurt. As soon as I turned on the tv a very familiar Blondie ran in the living room, and lunged forward and gave me lots of hugs.

"Get off the girl, your going to kill her if you squeeze her that tight" The rest of the group has decided to get out of bed as well

A tired Ciel sat down next to me and laid his head on my shoulder

"So cute you two are!" I ruffled the two teens hair and smiled at how cute they were, making me forget all about breakfast.

"Hi y/n babe!" Grell kissed the top of my head which was new for her to do. "morning grell" I flicked through the song choices.

"You guys can choose a song from this playlist" I told them and got up heading to my room to change. It was of course a pg-13 playlist.

I finished changing, exiting my bathroom I had felt a presence behind me...

But before I could see their face it had gotten dark for some odd reason.

《°♡°♡°♡°♡°》

The group was waiting for y/n's return from her room, in the meantime Ciel was sitting on the couch reading a book that y/n gave him, Alios was listening to music, Grell was going after William trying to earn his attention, Claude and Sebastian was making breakfast, and undertaker was watching all of them snickering in the background.

"Breakfast y/n!" Alios shouted for the short girl, but no answer was heard.

"Where did she go?" The group looking in her room trying to find the now missing girl.

《°♡°♡°♡°♡°》

A black cloth covered over my eyes, I couldn't really move at all as well, "ah! Your finally awake" a familiar voice spoke out to me. I also couldn't speak cause of the tape on my mouth which was a real hassle I really didn't like getting kidnapped all to well and I was certainly not enjoying this one in particular.

"I know you missed me very much didn't you"

I honestly didn't I don't even remember you

"quiet aren't we? You don't want to struggle do you?"

no I rather fight you face to face before I go mad from this rope that you used on purpose.

"I love how your so cute around other men, but when your around me your quiet"

cause I don't know you the fuck?

"alright I'm done with the silence don't you remember me?"

I said I don't know you multiple times already

"I'm done with the quiet game!"

You don't need to shout the hell

he took off the tape that was covering my mouth from preventing me to speak, I moved my mouth around cause it felt rather sticky from the tape

"Oh, can you also take off the blind fold for me as well, my eyes I starting to hurt from how dark it is." He did just that with out a word

"Why not someone else lord?" I questioned and looked at the ceiling "So you remember me now darling?" The man in front of me is Kazuno

"Yes rather well. I just gotta tell you I don't care about you I just want my breakfast from Sebastian or Claude's cooking. I've waited all day" I tried to get the rope off of me.

"Well if that's the case I'll let you go. But I will be back" Kazuno untied me and I stood up "yes, thanks but I'm going home now" I skipped my way out the door.

what the bloody hell happened?

《°♡°♡°♡°♡°》

The group waited impatiently for their hostess "never in my life have I had to wait for anyone to eat breakfast" Ciel scoffed and sat their waiting

"well this is y/n's house no one eats without y/n" Sebastian stated while placing the rest of the food on the table for Alios.

Y/n's POV

I finally made it to the house, I bolted inside shutting the door behind me, taking my shoes off sprinting to my seat. Sitting down I started eating "this is the best thing I've tasted all day" I muttered.

Everyone looked at me some with smiles on their faces, others with a not bothered but satisfied expression.

"Thank you for the meal"