Glasses and nothing but Glasses (William ending)

Astro: Alright this is the Second last one wooo!! Get hype y'all damn-

I sat down on the sidewalk and sighed, thinking about who I was gonna choose to be with. "It should not be this hard... I know who I want." I stood up and started to walk, attempting to find an alleyway.

"Hellooo!!" I looked around only to find that I was not in the alleyway anymore but heaven? No can't be- "the headquarters for reapers" I walked towards the building trying to find someone I know.

"Where the hell do I even go bro- this place is big as hell" I continued to walk not minding the reapers watching me confused on how a mortal got here.

Most of them probably remember me from the last time I visited. "Miss Y/n! It's good to see you again! What are you doing here?" I looked up to see a reaper waving me over

"Do I know you?" I asked confused "I haven't introduced myself haha, My name is Arius, nice to meet you" He introduced himself

"Wait a minute... you were with Ronald that day weren't you? I remember you having to clean up after his little accidents" I chuckled remembering his face he kept giving to Ronald.

"Yep, that's me. Oh uh, who are you looking for by the way? I'm sure a lady like yourself wouldn't come here without a reason" Arius grinned

"Oh I'm looking for William" I answered with a smile "That old man, he's working right now, but I can lead you to him" I took his arm and he took me in the direction.

__

"Here we are! William Miss Y/n would like to see you" Arius knocked on the door before speaking. "Y/n? What are you doing here" William asked whilst Arius took his leave.

I walked up to him and kissed him immediately, he was surprised before melting into it.

_

"William!!! Did you see my hairpin" I shouted for him as I frantically looked around. "Found it mum!" I heard the twins speak as they handed me both hairpins.

"Thank you B/n and S/n" I kissed both their heads, "Where is your father?" They both pointed towards the living room. "William we're gonna be late-" I stopped as I saw him down on one knee

"William?" I stood in front of him a bit nervous of what he was doing. "Would you, Y/n L/n, be my wife-" I cut him off "YES, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!" I kissed him as he stood up

"Yayyy!!!" Both children ran up to us happily. I picked one up and William did the same "You guys are so cute" I smiled at the two children once again.

Astro: Last character is upon us!!